Wilder unsettled

My theory is it's a variant on the Ferguson three envelopes thing. IE, he's throwing a gauntlet down to the players for the final bit of the season.

neither will I :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 11:41 ----------

Not like Carlos at all .Half the fans wanted Carlos to go which is not the case at the lane.

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 11:49 ----------

Well said mate .Now I wonder who you are referring to now let me think.Enjoy your holiday mate but you will be banned when you come back.I can see him now pressing his button.

When I compared his case to Carlos', I wasn't talking about fans, I was on about him possibly having another job lined up, which Carlos obviously had.

There is a shareholder meeting on Saturday at the Copthorne, letters have been sent out to everyone inviting them to attend where McCabes son's will be in attendance to give some sort of an update on the MccCabe side of the takeover.

So until then there is not much more to be said.

The question to ask at the meeting is why the following 6 companies were registered on 4/5th Oct 2017

Sheffield United Holdings Ltd, Sheffield United Bramall Lane Ltd , Sheffield United Shirecliffe Ltd , Sheffield United Developments , Sheffield United Ventures ltd & Sheffield United Real Estate Ltd

As fans we support our clubs and we back the manager at the helm, but SUFC will be there long after the manager has gone that is a fact. Know doubt CW has and still is doing a very good job for SUFC who are just hitting a sticky patch and still in the running mathematically for a play off spot, whatever we have heard in the media we never know the fully story so just get on with it. If he goes he goes, if he stays he stays no one is bigger than the club never think otherwise

Alan, win tonight and there in the play off spot, no mathematics their.

Paul Walker on Radio Sheffield,thinks there is something on Wilders mind and might be wanting to leave soon,

Dont you mean Radio Wednesday?

Dont you mean Radio Wednesday?

Don't talk ridiculous.

My theory is it's a variant on the Ferguson three envelopes thing. IE, he's throwing a gauntlet down to the players for the final bit of the season.

Well done mate!

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 23:13 ----------

Alan, win tonight and there in the play off spot, no mathematics their.

And there you go, Blades back into 6th spot.

Well done mate!

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 23:13 ----------

And there you go, Blades back into 6th spot.

And burton on Saturday, come you blades.:thumbsup:

I could have made a better job than McCabe with my eyes shut.

Ha ha stick with your paint brushes mate.