The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

The Name Rebels Has Been Famous (Or Infamous!) In South Yorkshire Since The Early Eighties, Right Up To It's Closer In The Mid-Ninetys. Catering For All Tastes Of Music From Thrash Metal To Heavy Rock, Funky Rock To Blues And Heavy Metal To Goth, There Was Always Something For Everyone And Guess What......? It's Making A Long Awaited Come Back !!

Next Saturday (The 19th) Sees The Grand Opening Of The New Rebels Rock Club On Rockingham St (Formally Known As The Fez Club) And It Promises To Be As Good, Or Maybe Even Better Than Before.

Rebels Will Be THE Venue To Showcase TheThe Best Selection Of Live Bands You Could Ever Hope For As Well As Playing The Best In Rock, Indie, Goth, And Heavy Metal.

Rebels Promises To Offer Superb Value For Money (Entry Just £1 And Drinks From 70p!) And A Fantastic, Intimate Atmosphere In This Brilliant Venue.

Special Guest Performance This Saturday From The Black Light Theatre Joined By The Rebels Residents. 11pm-4am. For More Info Call 07919828918.

And does it look like the old rebels?

Black Walls? Les on the decks? Newcastle Brown on offer?

Yes and Yes....Not sure about Les, if he's out there get in touch.

Yes and Yes....Not sure about Les, if he's out there get in touch.

He works in the Nelson..

Well we've got our own Rebels residents but if he wants to get in touch....

Am I right that you don't open until 11pm?

11pm-4am. The reason for that is the weekend after we've got, what's looking like being an amazing live venue/pre-bar opening accross the road called The Tube. That's going to be opening early evening till midnight-ish.

This is what was confusing me, you have been posting about the Tube, and are involved in Vibe as well. :huh:

Observant...Is that not allowed or somthing?:)

I'm the manager of Vibe and Rebels and it's my boss behind The Tube. Just helping it along.

Observant...Is that not allowed or somthing?:)

I'm the manager of Vibe and Rebels and it's my boss behind The Tube. Just helping it along.

Observant is my middle name.. :D Of course its allowed.

It just caught my eye as being a Rebels Veteran I was curious. You have alot to live up to, as it was the crowd that made the club. I hope it does well.

I'm sure it will, see you on the opening night.

Will they be having a nights playing punky sort of music at all? Or is it all just metal, rock and goth type stuff?