I would like your help to find my cousin

My Aunty Mary and Uncle Alf Smith lived at 30 Grimesthorpe Road ,Sheffield. her sister was Florinda Daws

on and married my Father Henry Barker. My cousin Keith Smith married Christine, I was a bridesmaid. I used to stay at my Aunty Mary's and Uncle Alfie's on numerous occasions. I would really like to be in contact with my cousin Keith. He is or was a solicitor. I haven't seen or heard from cousin Keith for nearly 40 years. He must be wondering what happened to my Mum and Dad and would love to be in contact with him.

Thank you in advance for any info.

Edited by Fionadawson

Hi, Regarding your quest to find your cousin, well some years ago I knew a solicitor of the name you're wanting to contact, he was a partner in a solicitor based in Bank St. Sheffield, The solicitors name was Favell Smith & Lawson. Perhaps that would be a good place to start!

Hi, Regarding your quest to find your cousin, well some years ago I knew a solicitor of the name you're wanting to contact, he was a partner in a solicitor based in Bank St. Sheffield, The solicitors name was Favell Smith & Lawson. Perhaps that would be a good place to start!

Thank you. This is a really good start.

Bestest.

---------- Post added 24-04-2018 at 19:18 ----------

Quite a few smiths lived at grimesthorpe in the 70's most of them ended up.at firth park area :help:

Where is Firth Park?

Thanks for trying to help me.

If it's the correct Keith Smith then owdsmiffy is correct, Keith was a partner in Favell Smith and Lawson.

He was an excellent solicitor for us, just wish there were solicitors like him still around, he was "old school", honest and forthright and he got the job done.

He last acted for us around 2008 as he was retiring about then.

If you find him let us know, I'd love to pass on our good wishes.

Regards,

Duffems

If it's the correct Keith Smith then owdsmiffy is correct, Keith was a partner in Favell Smith and Lawson.

He was an excellent solicitor for us, just wish there were solicitors like him still around, he was "old school", honest and forthright and he got the job done.

He last acted for us around 2008 as he was retiring about then.

If you find him let us know, I'd love to pass on our good wishes.

Regards,

Duffems

. I am going to contact Favell Smith Smith and Lawson. Fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for taking your time to reply. Much appreciated.

I don't do "Facebook" but, I've looked and the Keith we knew is on there.

Let me know if you locate him, we'd love to know how he is.

Regards,

Duffems