Knit and natter groups?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a social crafting meet, knit and natter, stitch and bitch type of thing. All of the posts I can find are quite old. Does anyone know of any?

Ideally town centre or S10/S6 way, but would commute for a good and friendly group! Need one that is on evenings or weekends.

Thanks in advance! :)

Have a search for Nathan's tea rooms at stannington. I'm sure they do a couple of crafty sessions each week.

Have a search for Nathan's tea rooms at stannington. I'm sure they do a couple of crafty sessions each week.

They do. Knit and Natter used to be Friday morning. We called in and the ladies from knit and natter were so friendly, we didn't feel like we were intruding. Here is their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/nathanstearoom/

Thanks Chez, I knew I wasn't making it up :hihi:

Thanks Chex and feargal, sadly it looks like they're outside of hours I can do. But you did remind me it's a lovely tea room and I should go soon!

Hi,

There is a starting Knit and Natter group in The Learning Zone/Library in Parson Cross (opposite the big Asda).

It's in the library every Saturday from 11.00 tot 12.30.

I've been twice there and it's really nice and friendly.