Rowdy hen parties and very sensitive women

As a fella I'm rather confused because on the tv there seem to be women wanting safe spaces and getting very upset if someone cracks a joke

But on Saturday the hen parties are out with the women behaving in a way that men wouldn't dream of.

Groups of women carrying inflatable winkles, wearing fake boobs and cracking jokes that would embarras chubby brown on Saturday afternoon

Is it only me thats confused?

Yes it is just you, most people understand that not all people are the same.

As a fella I'm rather confused . . .

you’re male? I could’ve sworn you were female, given the nonsense you spout on here. I always blamed your PMS

just because your mother went round having sex with your dad, doesn’t mean she went round having sex with everyone, did it ?

As max say, all people are different.

As a fella I'm rather confused because on the tv there seem to be women wanting safe spaces and getting very upset if someone cracks a joke

But on Saturday the hen parties are out with the women behaving in a way that men wouldn't dream of.

Groups of women carrying inflatable winkles, wearing fake boobs and cracking jokes that would embarras chubby brown on Saturday afternoon

Are you the only poster on SF with very limited thinking skills? No, sadly not.

No, I'm sure there are a few more neanderthals that are also confused about how women aren't all identical. :roll:

Perhaps when you have forgotten all about it, after 10 years, you will get accused of a wrong doing?

Guest makapaka

The media drive on this is ridiculous though.

The premise that women shouldn’t be harassed (or worse) is obvious to the majority of men - at present the media are painting all women as stalked prey unable to leave the house without life changing emotional damage.

It’s great that there’s a push for change on divs bothering women - but come on.

I wouldn’t want to be a single lad these days - you’d be wary of even approaching a lass for fear of being called a weirdo.

I think that 99% of women are the silent majority who think that the 1% of moaning hysterical snowflakes are just idiots and do not represent them.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

OK, so there are women who behave in both of those ways, and there are women like me, who do neither of those things because believe it or not, we're individuals who didn't come off a production line.

My 'hen night' was a meal with 4 friends, my sister and my mum at a local Chinese restaurant, after which we walked home and I was asleep before 11pm. Between us we drank a whole bottle of wine and there were no inflatables of any description visible (nor L plates, veils or tiaras, nor anything bright pink).

I've been sexually assaulted, I've been sexually harassed, but I don't expect any special treatment or 'safe spaces' but I do expect public spaces to be safe (within expectations) for all of the people who use the space, both male and female, adult and child.

Next?

OK, so there are women who behave in both of those ways, and there are women like me, who do neither of those things because believe it or not, we're individuals who didn't come off a production line.

My 'hen night' was a meal with 4 friends, my sister and my mum at a local Chinese restaurant, after which we walked home and I was asleep before 11pm. Between us we drank a whole bottle of wine and there were no inflatables of any description visible (nor L plates, veils or tiaras, nor anything bright pink).

I've been sexually assaulted, I've been sexually harassed, but I don't expect any special treatment or 'safe spaces' but I do expect public spaces to be safe (within expectations) for all of the people who use the space, both male and female, adult and child.

Next?

Good sensible post,I would reckon most women and a lot of men have been sexually harassed its how we handle it,why a lot of these women would want to go back to a blokes apartment they hardly know seems weird but if they are assaulted there they should have reported to the police straight away.

Good sensible post,I would reckon most women and a lot of men have been sexually harassed its how we handle it,why a lot of these women would want to go back to a blokes apartment they hardly know seems weird but if they are assaulted there they should have reported to the police straight away.

Nice bit of victim blaming there, well done. Old habits die hard eh?

Are you the only poster on SF with very limited thinking skills? No, sadly not.

No that's two of you.

---------- Post added 21-10-2017 at 08:09 ----------

Nice bit of victim blaming there, well done. Old habits die hard eh?

No it's a straight forward question,can you answer it instead of a stupid reply.