Airgun Shooting Permission Required

Permission required to shoot airgun on private land.

Fully insured and sensible 44 year old.

All land and livestock respected.

Pest and vermin control.

Sheffield and surrounding areas please.

prepared to pay any required permission fees.

Thanks

Edited by quadrant

Shooting permission required for pest & vermin control around South Yorkshire and North Lincs areas.

All land , livestock and boundaries fully repected.

Full BASC insurance and my insurance card would be available for ispection at any time.

45 Years old and live in Sheffield

Would be prepared to pay up to £250 per year for the right permission.

Please PM me with details or e-mail vermincontrol@paulies.org

Thank You for looking at this request.

Thank you for the information

thread came to naught unfortunately.

if you come across anything good and want to share costs etc please pm me.

am looking for rat shooting /control sites but anything considered

cheers

Will do mate , thanks for putting the effort in anyway

Cheers

i also looking for land for me and lad to shoot on we in chesterfield

Written shooting permission required for pest & vermin control around South Yorkshire and North Lincs areas.

All land , livestock and boundaries fully repected.

Full BASC insurance and my insurance card would be available for ispection at any time.

45 Years old and live in Sheffield

Would be prepared to pay up to £500 per year for the right permission.

Please PM me with details or e-mail vermincontrol@paulies.org

Thank You for viewing this request.

Hello, i am looking for written shooting permission for pest & vermin control around South Yorkshire , using fully silenced pcp air rifle equipped with day scope and also full night vision scope for rats and rabbits etc..

All land, livestock and boundaries fully respected.

Full BASC insurance and my insurance card would be available for inspection at any time.

49 Years old and live in Sheffield

Would be prepared to pay £500 for the right permission as a one off good will gesture to the land owner, provided that i am the only person shooting the land.

Please PM me with details or e-mail: pestcontrol@paulies.org

Thanks

Edited by quadrant
out of date now

we have a 70 acre woodland where we shoot in barlow and i dont think it would take as much as 500 mate

Thanks for the quick reply Clay Shooter. Do you own the land mate? and could you do anything to help me out?.

The reason that i offered £500 is because i know how difficult it is to obtain permission and i thought it was only fair to give a bit back if someone was prepared to let me use their land, the offer still stands if anyone is able to help.

If you can offer any help maybe we could get in touch via private messaging to exchange phone numbers or arrange a meet?

Thanks again for your input mate.

May I offer my advice pal as I was once in the position you seem to be in now, I too live in south yorks.

DONT offer £500-00, in my opinion in the south yorkshire area especially all that you will do is get a greedy land owner and/or farmer take your money and within weeks you will find that he will still allow others on his land to shoot vermin etc with you and the others will most likely have paid nowt for the same access and shooting rights that you have paid good money for.

Your money would be better spent on getting some cards and letters done to send out to land owners and farmers etc asking if there is in oportunity of some rough shooting.

you will find south yorkshire pretty much sewn up for shooting rights, I found it very difficult and at first had more success going further a field.

keep your money in your pocket and use it to put fuel in your car and actually go round and knock on a few doors etc, this is a far better way than even sending off a few letters as I personally think the land owner or farmer likes to meet someone in person before allowing them on their land with a firearm.

My experience with shooting rights in south yourkshire was slow at first, after getting my first rifle I went round loads of places with no luck for almost a year then I got some land in Lincolnshire but the owner had contacts in sheffield area so helped me out a bit.

Now today through my own hard work and one or two people pulling a few strings for me I have six very local places for shooting vermin etc plus a few farms where I can go with my 12g or just my air rifle if I want too.

I certainly found it to be an advantage to have my shotgun and firearms licences as some places I went to only really were any good for shooting with a shotgun and most people I talked to liked the fact that I had my firearms licence as it told them that I am a responsible person who has not only been background checked by the police but has also had the relevent training in how to safely handle a firearm.

get out and about pal and hand a few cards out with your name and number on and you never know the phone might ring just as mine did !

good luck