Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Justice for Matt will make her Owlerton debut this Saturday evening at 20.55 in race number 7,she has been graded an A3 greyhound and will be running out of trap 3,she's in with some very experienced dogs but must have a chance.

we've had some very good media coverage and with the added good news that at last the greeks are getting their act together and justice may soon be done.

like to thank everyone who have shown us support with our purchase of molly,and i can assure you she'll be the best looked after greyhound in the country.

Aww that such a shame i'll be going tomorrow night! Hope she does well and she spreads the message about Matt.

Aww that such a shame i'll be going tomorrow night! Hope she does well and she spreads the message about Matt.

thanks for that...but never mind they'll be plenty of chances to cheer her on...

goodluck with molly on saturday EB owd chap:thumbsup:

goodluck with molly on saturday EB owd chap:thumbsup:

cheers mate...hope they'll be able to get us all in on saturday....at least she's running at a reasonable time...i mean she's not even two so we'll have her tucked up in bed for 9.30....good job it's not a school night she'd be in bed for 7.....

cheers mate...hope they'll be able to get us all in on saturday....at least she's running at a reasonable time...i mean she's not even two so we'll have her tucked up in bed for 9.30....good job it's not a school night she'd be in bed for 7.....
if the kids had been on school holidays today i would have took them down to the trials, they both keep asking to go & have a gamble, can you gamble on races/trials during the day at owlerton, there always seems to be plenty of cars outside so i presume they have day racing aswel

if the kids had been on school holidays today i would have took them down to the trials, they both keep asking to go & have a gamble, can you gamble on races/trials during the day at owlerton, there always seems to be plenty of cars outside so i presume they have day racing aswel

They have Bags and yes you can gamble on it, i don't think you can bet on trials though to be honest.

yes the morning meetings are good...not too crowded...and the kids would love it...can't bet on the trials though...my mum and dad sometime spend a day at the greyhounds,free travel,free to get in,cheap beer and a lovely pork sandwich at bere's on the way down....

and the old guys that frequent the bar know everything about the form of the dogs running....it's educational just watching them...

yes the morning meetings are good...not too crowded...and the kids would love it...can't bet on the trials though...my mum and dad sometime spend a day at the greyhounds,free travel,free to get in,cheap beer and a lovely pork sandwich at bere's on the way down....

and the old guys that frequent the bar know everything about the form of the dogs running....it's educational just watching them...

what time do the day meetings start & what days is it open

what time do the day meetings start & what days is it open

monday and thursday....doors open at 10.30am and the first race is at 11.11am and finishes about 2.30pm then the dogs trial after this but all the info can be found at http://www.owlertonstadium.com

hope that helps

monday and thursday....doors open at 10.30am and the first race is at 11.11am and finishes about 2.30pm then the dogs trial after this but all the info can be found at http://www.owlertonstadium.com

hope that helps

cheers mate the information is very helpful:thumbsup:

I wont be cheering justice for matt on. I will be cheering on whoever I bet on.