Anyone know of any Pole dancing lessons in Sheffield?

hii im sexxy tish..i am a pole dancin instructor for pregnant women and all others i teach classes and one on one in my home i throw them in calgary ab...if u know anyone whos interested plz let me no.... thx!:P i also do pole dancin parties we learn too work the pole, a sexxy chair dance ,lapdance and a floor dance....its so much funn.

hi there sexxy tish!!!! would be a bit far to travel to calgary for lessons lol..... but if any1 else no's of some1 who does pole dancing parties let me no please...be a great idea or my sisters birthday! thanks

will do chick...:thumbsup:

yes me too my misses whats to learn

so are there any cheap classes anywhere in sheffield at all?

i heard that concorde do them but cannot find any info

look at the post from polegrrl she only charges £7 an hour, she's really good and its a nice group of girls that go. Theres No bitchiness and girls of all shapes, sizes and abilities go. Its good fun and amazing for toning! Its a professional studio as well nothing dodgy!

could any1 tell me how long it is b4 you can see some results from pole dancing? going on hol in june n need to lose a few inches lol