Blades Chat #6 Discuss Sheffield United here

Agree i dont think we would get him or Nugent now but you never know.

What is good to hear is what was said in the Star on the second to last page and that is the strengthening of ties and the subsequent movement of players to these sides for the future benefit of ourselves.

I have heard that Allardyce will be resting 4 or 5 of his stars for the game at the weekend as he and Warnock are good mates and he wants to see us stop in the prem.

Now i wonder what the response would be from the unbadged one if we won and leepfrogged them? I bet he would be real pleased, not.

Never get him :(

If leeds go down we could have him for a million- easily!

Neil Warnock's wait for a new contract is over with the promise last night of a two-year deal.

Sheffield United's plc chairman Kevin McCabe revealed that talks are under way on an offer.

The way it is structured will be determined on whether their Premiership status is secured but the club will stand by him even if relegated, with the possible option of a third year.

Webber has a metatarsal injury, whilst Gillespie has picked up a bug since returning from international duty

Neil Warnock's wait for a new contract is over with the promise last night of a two-year deal.

Sheffield United's plc chairman Kevin McCabe revealed that talks are under way on an offer.

The way it is structured will be determined on whether their Premiership status is secured but the club will stand by him even if relegated, with the possible option of a third year.

Webber has a metatarsal injury, whilst Gillespie has picked up a bug since returning from international duty

You have my deepest sympathies... :(

To be fair if warnock keeps us in this division then he deserves a new deal -even the most hardened anti-warnocker has to agree with that!!!!