Barefoot man running in Malin Bridge.

He would not run bare foot round here handsworth rec :D

So you don't mind walking dog **** through your house?

You are enlightened.

We don't have a dog. I am not enlightened but certainly don't need a fix for loneliness.

---------- Post added 24-06-2018 at 09:26 ----------

Once someone comes up with a new trend some mindless people just have to follow like sheep just to be in the "higher consciousness " of the weirdos.

Doing something like running barefoot could be a reminder to people how repressed they are.

We live in a very repressed society where any display of freedom is immediately attacked by those who don't want to be reminded how repressed they are. It hurts their feelings and they call people who find freedom weirdos.

Repressed people live at lower awareness than those who have found ways to stop listening to the sheep like society.

On this topic I have let out positively on this person running barefeet. But I don't run barefeet, I don't even go running. I don't follow him like a sheep.

Many people here insulted by his freedom do react like hurted sheep. It is not my problem, let that man be free to not belong to this repressed society anylonger.

We don't have a dog. I am not enlightened but certainly don't need a fix for loneliness.

Doing something like running barefoot could be a reminder to people how repressed they are.

We live in a very repressed society where any display of freedom is immediately attacked by those who don't want to be reminded how repressed they are. It hurts their feelings and they call people who find freedom weirdos.

Repressed people live at lower awareness than those who have found ways to stop listening to the sheep like society.

On this topic I have let out positively on this person running barefeet. But I don't run barefeet, I don't even go running. I don't follow him like a sheep.

Many people here insulted by his freedom do react like hurted sheep. It is not my problem, let that man be free to not belong to this repressed society anylonger.

You’re weird!!!!

I am not repressed and lead a happy carefree life ,if this man wants to run with bare feet in this day and age he is welcome but I bet his feet are like pie crusts with ground in muck :hihi

When I searched barefoot running yesterday few of the first things that showed up were referrals to zen and Kahlil Gibran.

Most people here will not understand either of these.

But that is fine, there is no need or requirements to understand them. And it is no insult, everyone is fine and beautiful the way they are irrelevant of their personal understanding of religious issues that go deeper into awareness and consciousness.

I don't run barefoot. But I often walk barefoot. For me, it's about building skin and resilience in my feet. And enjoying the different sensations. And yeah, glass and dog poo is a risk - but I watch for it. But if you're tender-footed in cheap converse copies, you should worry much more about glass. Dog poo? How many of you walk into a pub, use the toilets, put your hands on the door - and then eat? Despite the statistics on how many unwashed hands have touched that door handle.