(Confirmed) Derby beam back at the lane.

Sheffield United are to beam back the steel city derby at Bramall Lane on the 26th Feb as the actual game will be a sell out.

Tickets will be available for the John Street stand priced at £10 Adults and £5 kids, for more information go to http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10418~2604167,00.html

Good as an option for those who can't go. But would much rather be at the match...

Having spoke to a woman at Bramall Lane yesterday (work reasons i was at the Lane) as of yesterday, United still had 1700 of the 4700 still available....fans with 17000 points get a chance to buy today......

Will you sell out or what????

We've had a number of people posting ads looking to either sell or buy tickets for this match, and of course we've had to remove them.

Please remember IT IS ILLEGAL to sell, give or otherwise transfer tickets for football matches unless you are an authorised dealer and because of this we do not allow them to be posted on SF.

I really wish that everybody would learn this and respect our decision not to break the law on this one. I've removed 2 ads this morning and at least half a dozen in the last few days.

I really wish that everybody would learn this and respect our decision not to break the law on this one. I've removed 2 ads this morning and at least half a dozen in the last few days.

I think you are on to a loser there medusa people know that for a game like this they will generate plenty of enquires even if their details are only on line briefly before you get chance to remove them.

Good idea but it's a bit steep isn't it?

i'd say it's good value. the tenner i paid for our beam back was worth it, of course i would rather of been at the game but it was better than nothing

Having spoke to a woman at Bramall Lane yesterday (work reasons i was at the Lane) as of yesterday, United still had 1700 of the 4700 still available....fans with 17000 points get a chance to buy today......

Will you sell out or what????

Work reasons :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Like that one Charge ;)

Work reasons :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Like that one Charge ;)

I'm telling you the truth mate :hihi::hihi:

I've sent 8 warning PMs in the last week and as a result of it just continuing because the only people who know about this are the ones I've sent a warning PM to, I decided to post here and leave a sticky at the top of the area to make sure that everybody saw the warning.

You'll find that the above ad has also been removed. We don't allow it because it's illegal, but that doesn't stop people posting them apparently. There's an inevitable time delay between them being posted and that posting being spotted and removed.

Just to reiterate it here- it's not confusing, it's us complying with the law. If you sell a ticket to a football match ticket to someone else, or even give them the ticket, then you're breaking the law. If you do it in private that's one thing, even if you offer tickets via Twitter then that's only leaving yourself (and the buyer) open to prosecution, but if you post it on SF then you're leaving us open to it too.

Edited by Robbie Loving

CB, I ACCEPT YOUR OPINION,:hihi:

But if BTO had been told today we had 1700 tickets left, that would be untrue:|

Even at last night we had only 1500 left, that as per the club, was 1400 left on the lower and a few odd tickets on the upper tier.

That aside, i cant wait, off to Huddersfield and then the s6 !! 2 six pointers that could paint a picture of our chances in the automatic promotion spots.

Come on lad re-read my first post.....

(Having spoke to a woman at Bramall Lane yesterday (work reasons i was at the Lane) as of yesterday, United still had 1700 of the 4700 still available....fans with 17000 points get a chance to buy today......)

It was just before 12pm yesterday Miss Marple