"Forward Together" A Year On: Meeting With Lee Strafford

It doesn’t seem too long ago since Lee Strafford sat in front of a full 1867 lounge, and a live internet audience, at our Forward Together meeting last year and speak to Wednesdayite’s about his vision for the future of Sheffield Wednesday.

Now nearly 12 months on The Sheffield Wednesday Supports Society, Wednesdayite are delighted to announce details of our ‘Forward Together – A Year On’ meeting with our special guest again being Lee Strafford.

The meeting takes place on Thursday 25th February in the 1867 lounge again, entrance is free of charge and everyone is welcome.

The evening is the perfect opportunity to catch up with Lee and talk about the progress made off the pitch by the club and, with Club 9 Sports LLC announced as potential investors, the plans for the future of our club.

Event Details

What: ‘Forward Together – A Year On’ Meeting with Lee Strafford

Where: The 1867 Lounge, Hillsborough South Stand.

When: Thursday 25th February

Time: From 7:30pm

Price: FREE

It doesn’t seem too long ago since Lee Strafford sat in front of a full 1867 lounge, and a live internet audience, at our Forward Together meeting last year and speak to Wednesdayite’s about his vision for the future of Sheffield Wednesday.

Now nearly 12 months on The Sheffield Wednesday Supports Society, Wednesdayite are delighted to announce details of our ‘Forward Together – A Year On’ meeting with our special guest again being Lee Strafford.

The meeting takes place on Thursday 25th February in the 1867 lounge again, entrance is free of charge and everyone is welcome.

The evening is the perfect opportunity to catch up with Lee and talk about the progress made off the pitch by the club and, with Club 9 Sports LLC announced as potential investors, the plans for the future of our club.

Event Details

What: ‘Forward Together – A Year On’ Meeting with Lee Strafford

Where: The 1867 Lounge, Hillsborough South Stand.

When: Thursday 25th February

Time: From 7:30pm

Price: FREE

do you think he'll give the owls yet "another" date by which he's hoping to secure investment?:huh:

do you think he'll give the owls yet "another" date by which he's hoping to secure investment?:huh:

Zzzzzzzz for gods sake change the record .......:loopy:

Zzzzzzzz for gods sake change the record .......:loopy:

i can assure you its not my record its strapped for cashes record or ol nobnecks (as he was called at school) record. when he has something definate to come out with then fair enough but until then he should keep his gob shut!:loopy:

You might say change the record, but can I ask a serious question whether you consider a naive one or not, all this waiting for investment sure in the time it is taking and the lenght you have had wait allready, surely this is doing your club more harm than good in the long run? are they really doing eveything the can to secure investment?

You might say change the record, but can I ask a serious question whether you consider a naive one or not, all this waiting for investment sure in the time it is taking and the lenght you have had wait allready, surely this is doing your club more harm than good in the long run? are they really doing eveything the can to secure investment?

i wouldnt say its doing the club more harm but it is ridiculing the club & the fans when he states he's hoping to get investment for a certain date & these dates have all come & gone without any investment. until there is guaranteed investment he should keep his gob shut

I dont want to get into an argument about this....but to be quite honest most owls fans are less concerned about this than you blades seem to be...you all must be very naive if you think it easy to get investment in this climate..if we get it so be it, if not well no change there then....god knows even D A couldnt manage it

I ve been a season ticket holder for yrs and most of the folks i know are happy with what LS has achieved and his trying to achieve..and ime not a happy clapper just a realist...its much more pleasant at hillsborough these days.I have to say matt the thing that gets to me the most..is the way a lot of blades on here feel the need to insult Lee at evey opportunity i mean knobneck for gods sake..cant tell you my nickname at school lol.....there really is no need to vilify him i find it pathetic..:gag:

I dont want to get into an argument about this....but to be quite honest most owls fans are less concerned about this than you blades seem to be...you all must be very naive if you think it easy to get investment in this climate..if we get it so be it, if not well no change there then....god knows even D A couldnt manage it

I ve been a season ticket holder for yrs and most of the folks i know are happy with what LS has achieved and his trying to achieve..and ime not a happy clapper just a realist...its much more pleasant at hillsborough these days.I have to say matt the thing that gets to me the most..is the way a lot of blades on here feel the need to insult Lee at evey opportunity i mean knobneck for gods sake..cant tell you my nickname at school lol.....there really is no need to vilify him i find it pathetic..:gag:

:oyou calling me a blade?:loopy:

i didnt say hillsboro wasnt more pleasant these days

i cant fault strafford for what he's trying to achieve, however i do think he should keep his gob shut until he has positive news on investment instead of "potential" news

whats wrong with reminding him of his school nickname? by all means support him for what he's trying to achieve but until he's got a positive result on investment can you climb out of his pants please or you'll be ridiculed for having a brown nose:)

Well he showed BL the door when he lost the plot and replaced him with AI at the speed of light, credit where credit is due. :thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

What was that other thread about?

Oh yeh "fighting amonst yourselves"

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

:oyou calling me a blade?:loopy:

i didnt say hillsboro wasnt more pleasant these days

i cant fault strafford for what he's trying to achieve, however i do think he should keep his gob shut until he has positive news on investment instead of "potential" news

whats wrong with reminding him of his school nickname? by all means support him for what he's trying to achieve but until he's got a positive result on investment can you climb out of his pants please or you'll be ridiculed for having a brown nose:)

See thats what i mean cos ive got an opinion that dont tie in with yours ...ime a brown nose.....bloody hell you are a comic arnt you ...climb out of his pants hahahah

Well he showed BL the door when he lost the plot and replaced him with AI at the speed of light, credit where credit is due. :thumbsup:

"Speed of light":huh:.:huh:..

What was that caretaker manager called?