Blades transfer rumours summer '18

Well.... it will be an interesting one for sure. Let's see who the manager will be as well to bring them in...

Blackman linked with a loan or perm return this season.

I'd prefer it to be a loan so we can focus on other areas.

Is he going to break the mould of players of British Isles origins? The link with the Hibs loanee above suggests maybe.

I hope Wilder has a look at the Hibs loanee he looks very useful and the Hibs fans loved him and are hoping he comes back on a permanent deal.Listening to the fans tell you a lot and they really rate the guy.We do need some one up front you can not really complain about Sharp and Clarke but they should have had loads more goals .The amount of chances that went begging were unreal we had to create 5 or 6 chances to score one were as the opposition may be had to create a couple.The way we play is a dream for strikers but we are also wide open at the back but it is really good stuff to watch.Alot better than the crab footie we once had to put up with.

Just going of subject for a moment I want to wish the Millers the best of luck at Wembley .

Blackman linked with a loan or perm return this season.

I'd prefer it to be a loan so we can focus on other areas.

Au contraire. I’d love it to be a permanent signing. Worth 15 points a season. Sadly don’t think it’ll happen

---------- Post added 29-05-2018 at 15:02 ----------

I hope Wilder has a look at the Hibs loanee he looks very useful and the Hibs fans loved him and are hoping he comes back on a permanent deal.Listening to the fans tell you a lot and they really rate the guy.We do need some one up front you can not really complain about Sharp and Clarke but they should have had loads more goals .The amount of chances that went begging were unreal we had to create 5 or 6 chances to score one were as the opposition may be had to create a couple.The way we play is a dream for strikers but we are also wide open at the back but it is really good stuff to watch.Alot better than the crab footie we once had to put up with.

Just going of subject for a moment I want to wish the Millers the best of luck at Wembley .

Agreed, well done Millers, glad a decent club has replaced Barnsley.

Clarke scored 4 against Hull but missed 3 sitters, well one was a terrific save to be honest. Sharpe still has an eye for goal. I think Leon looks an overall better athlete and stronger than Billy, Leon makes everything look easy Billy works his socks off. The pair need help though, hopefully Ched but not convinced

heard a few this week jordan hugil on loan sam byram and marvin johnson and lyls mousett at bournmouth

heard a few this week jordan hugil on loan sam byram and marvin johnson and lyls mousett at bournmouth

Having seen the supposed loan fee for hugill, I'm not convinced.

I have just heard that a prem club have made a bid of 12 million for Brookes .What a cheek if Maddison is worth 20 million then Brookes is more than equal to him. I have seen both play in the championship this season and I know who impressed me more.If the Blades accept that they are mad.They should START negotiating 18 mill and nothing less .Otherwise we should keep him.

Sheffield United have completed the signing of Dean Henderson on a season-long loan from Manchester United.

I have just heard that a prem club have made a bid of 12 million for Brookes .What a cheek if Maddison is worth 20 million then Brookes is more than equal to him. I have seen both play in the championship this season and I know who impressed me more.If the Blades accept that they are mad.They should START negotiating 18 mill and nothing less .Otherwise we should keep him.

Bournemouth My Blades brother inlaw has said so raising to 15 mil with add ons.??

Bournemouth My Blades brother inlaw has said so raising to 15 mil with add ons.??

Wouldnt be a bad return, although prefer to keep him. I guess that a northern or midlands club would have been his preference.