Ant McPartlin's obscene wage

Was completely stunned yesterday when it emerged Ant McPartlins weekly wage was £130,000!!

That's downright offensive in my view. I honestly don't understand how the TV companies can justify such ludicrous sums.

I'm assuming Dec his co host is on the same wage too, so between them it costs us the license payer over £1m per month to have the pair on TV!!

Crackers!!

(Just spotted title misspelling - stupid auto correct!)

Edited by mrcharlie

Isn't ITV funded by advertising, I thought the licence fee only went to the BBC?

I just hope ant female presenters get the same :)

Was completely stunned yesterday when it emerged Ant McPartlins weekly wage was £130,000!!

That's downright offensive in my view. I honestly don't understand how the TV companies can justify such ludicrous sums.

I'm assuming Dec his co host is on the same wage too, so between them it costs us the license payer over £1m per month to have the pair on TV!!

Crackers!!

Don't they work exclusively on ITV? If so how does it cost licence payers £1M?

Don't they work exclusively on ITV? If so how does it cost licence payers £1M?

It doesnt. Poor old mrcharlie is so angry hes forgotton to make some basic checks.

£130k pw is over £18.5k per day!!

That's ridiculous.

---------- Post added 17-04-2018 at 12:29 ----------

It doesnt. Poor old mrcharlie is so angry hes forgotton to make some basic checks.

What checks is that?

I based my post on the BBCNews story. The judge handed down the high fine for drink driving due to his high weekly wage of £130,000.

Regardless if it's BBC or advertising, it's still excessive in my view. And speaking of which aren't forums to air views?

That's ridiculous.

What checks is that?

I based my post on the BBCNews story. The judge handed down the high fine for drink driving due to his high weekly wage of £130,000.

Regardless if it's BBC or advertising, it's still excessive in my view. And speaking of which aren't forums to air views?

I love it when people get on their high-horses about this. If my employer was willing, and could afford, to pay me that, I'd snatch their hand off!!!

And, as people have said, it's not being paid out of the TV license, so it's not your money.

That's ridiculous.

What checks is that?

If their programmes make ITV £10 million a week would you consider that excessive or would it be good that a company shares it's good fortune?

That's ridiculous.

What checks is that?

If you think its excessive, thats fine. But it doesnt come from licence fees so doesnt cost directly one bit. Now if you buy from the companies who willingly pay to advertise in their time slot you might pay indirectly. If that is still an issue, boycott their products.

I'm glad its excessive. It stops the BBC trying to poach them and waste licence fee payers money.

I just wish ITV would wave bags of cash at Chris Evans and Graham Norton.

That's ridiculous.

What checks is that?

STOP

take a deep breath

think about what you are typing

;)

Some Premier League footballers would be visiting food banks if that was all they earned. ;)