QPR v Sheffield Wednesday 17/04/17

Every games a biggie now we should (should) see off struggling QPR, I think Fulham will beat Villa so it's as you were. The Huddersfield/Fulham game could be key.

0-2

QPR 4 defeats on the bounce and a Holloway team hasn't beaten us for 11 games (2004).

I fancy us tomorrow to turn it on a bit, so going for 0-2 as well. FF and Rhodes. Looking forward to the trip, Loftus Road is one of my favourite grounds (played there twice for school in 87 & 88 when Wednesday played there)

Watched the Bannan interview with Prutton earlier and I just feel we'll be at this now for the rest of the season and not let it slip (hope...)

QPR 4 defeats on the bounce and a Holloway team hasn't beaten us for 11 games (2004).

I fancy us tomorrow to turn it on a bit, so going for 0-2 as well. FF and Rhodes. Looking forward to the trip, Loftus Road is one of my favourite grounds (played there twice for school in 87 & 88 when Wednesday played there)

Watched the Bannan interview with Prutton earlier and I just feel we'll be at this now for the rest of the season and not let it slip (hope...)

Got train down at 8:49, some tube services are off tomorrow due to a strike so allow good time if that's your mode of transport.

Got train down at 8:49, some tube services are off tomorrow due to a strike so allow good time if that's your mode of transport.

Yeah I'm on that train. Mate mentioned the issues tomorrow so will have a good check before we go, but thanks for the reminder

No reason for not keeping the good work up, feel we will have to much for them, Owls to win 3-1. could be a crisis if RJ doesn,t score. The other half will let us know i would think.

Any win will do,2-1 for me,the longer we go on the more chance of Hutch and Lee coming back,Hutch has got to be player of the season for me.

Can only see one winner in this one. I'm surprised at QPR I'd have thought they'd have done a lot better this season. I'll say a 3-0 win. Fletcher, FF, Rhodes.

Only result acceptable tomorrow is a win ..It makes no difference what QPR have done over the last few games...there are so many unpredictable results at present that nothing can be taken for granted....Reading let 7 in at Norwich..& Villa on a great run & then Reading win at Villa...Derby on a good run lose 4-0 at Brentford & the biggest shock of all Rovrum didn't lose..!!

You'd hope for a win but it won't be easy...one more goal than they score will do for me..!

1-0 the owls,fulham to lose 2-0 the play offs are ours for the taking,but should of been 6 points in front and no need for this worry,but we will still go up,bring on the man utds

ect next season.

Holloway is a bit old school whereas Carlos prefers sexy football

So its a question of style v hoofing the ball

The Matador wins most of the time, so I think a win for Wednesday, 2 - 0

Holloway is a bit old school whereas Carlos prefers sexy football

So its a question of style v hoofing the ball

The Matador wins most of the time, so I think a win for Wednesday, 2 - 0

That's got the award for biggest tongue in cheek quote this season, have you not watched any Wednesday games lately?!?

That's got the award for biggest tongue in cheek quote this season, have you not watched any Wednesday games lately?!?

Olay!! Hopefully a sexy win. :hihi: