Port Vale vs Blades

Disappointing that Bolton are not playing today, because even if we win then we can not win the league today, we could end up winning the league while not playing tomorrow.

I hope we win it at home on Monday though.

Anyway, I'd take a draw from this today, against a team in desperate need for points.

Disappointing that Bolton are not playing today, because even if we win then we can not win the league today, we could end up winning the league while not playing tomorrow.

I hope we win it at home on Monday though.

Anyway, I'd take a draw from this today, against a team in desperate need for points.

Chris Wilder won't be happy with a draw. He's aiming for 4 wins to take us to 100 points.

I think it is entirely possible.......

1-0 up already. O'Shea 2 mins.

echo.

Great start, long way to go though.

2-0 up now, clarke

Edited by WOSITS NAME

3-0 final score. Port Vale got 'done' in injury time!

Virtual champions now. Get that champagne on ice.

echo.

Another cracking win..

Guest sibon

The United fans haven't exactly covered themselves in glory though. Throwing flares around isn't really on. And yet they are all grumbling that MK Dons won't give them a bigger ticket allocation. It seems that the Dons management are correct to put safety above profit

The United fans haven't exactly covered themselves in glory though. Throwing flares around isn't really on. And yet they are all grumbling that MK Dons won't give them a bigger ticket allocation. It seems that the Dons management are correct to put safety above profit

I take it your not that happy we've been promoted. Up the Blades!

Guest sibon
I take it your not that happy we've been promoted. Up the Blades!

I'm very happy. Have a look through my (very interesting) posts and you will see my congratulations for the Blades.

I'm very happy. Have a look through my (very interesting) posts and you will see my congratulations for the Blades.

Many thanks, I'll be very happy to see you go up.

From how I hear it, it is a smoke bomb starting off in the port vale end being thrown from one side to the other.

2 sides to every story though and I wouldn't just go off meagre first reports.

Anyway, 3-0, 3 scorers, clean sheet, 3 points. Over to Bolton to lose it.

Champions x