Rotherham v Sheffield Wednesday 04/04/17

Sorry to start this before the Barnsley game but can anybody recommend where to park near the NYS as It’s a ground I’ve never been to before.

I'll post thoughts on the game after Barnsley.

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 18:23 ----------

This is now a huge game after Barnsleys late equaliser on Saturday, Fulham have a tough game away at Derby and this could be a chance to swap places again. Unfortunately history is littered with teams who once relegated start to play without nerves or fear and produce form that's totally evaded them all season, add the local rivalry into the mix and this will be no walk in the park, it is a must win game though.

A not particularly confident 1-2

I fully agree this is a must win, lets hope the pressure doesn't play on the lads because Rotherham can play without inhibitions, should be a win but...............

all the last 7 games left have become must win, this one on paper is one we should nbe winning but an already relegated side can be very dangerous, i'm not confident at all.

Lets be honest...Rotherham have effectively been relegated for a while now...and despite Wednesday's recent run,if we can't beat a team who have lost 30 games out of 39 and lost the last six ...we shouldn't really be thinking about play off's.

No excuses for me tomorrow if it's anything other than a win.

Lets be honest...Rotherham have effectively been relegated for a while now...and despite Wednesday's recent run,if we can't beat a team who have lost 30 games out of 39 and lost the last six ...we shouldn't really be thinking about play off's.

No excuses for me tomorrow if it's anything other than a win.

They've actually lost their last 8 and lost 12 of their last 13, drawing the other.

I don't know what impact Saturday's goal will have on us - but its good to get straight back at it tomorrow.

I think we've blown the play offs to be honest, but we have to win tomorrow. Anything else is a disgrace

Sorry to start this before the Barnsley game but can anybody recommend where to park near the NYS as It’s a ground I’ve never been to before.

I'll post thoughts on the game after Barnsley.

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 18:23 ----------

This is now a huge game after Barnsleys late equaliser on Saturday, Fulham have a tough game away at Derby and this could be a chance to swap places again. Unfortunately history is littered with teams who once relegated start to play without nerves or fear and produce form that's totally evaded them all season, add the local rivalry into the mix and this will be no walk in the park, it is a must win game though.

A not particularly confident 1-2

I'd park at Meadowhall and get the train in.

They've actually lost their last 8 and lost 12 of their last 13, drawing the other.

I don't know what impact Saturday's goal will have on us - but its good to get straight back at it tomorrow.

I think we've blown the play offs to be honest, but we have to win tomorrow. Anything else is a disgrace

I'm of the same feeling mate, I always felt if we dropped out with so few games left we wouldn't get back in.

I'm of the same feeling mate, I always felt if we dropped out with so few games left we wouldn't get back in.

I know the injuries have hurt us but the squad should have been good enough to cement the top 6 place. I can't believe what has happened but then again we've been poor all season and somehow kept in there.

Walking out of Oakwell on Saturday - I felt worse than I did leaving Wembley. Mad I know but it was sickening.

Can't imagine how the players must have felt but they only had themselves to blame

I know the injuries have hurt us but the squad should have been good enough to cement the top 6 place. I can't believe what has happened but then again we've been poor all season and somehow kept in there.

Walking out of Oakwell on Saturday - I felt worse than I did leaving Wembley. Mad I know but it was sickening.

Can't imagine how the players must have felt but they only had themselves to blame

I was talking to a mate that went, he said it felt like a 5-0 defeat afterwards I really fear what could happen tomorrow.

I share your pessimism lads, fear the worst tomorrow. oh well.

I was talking to a mate that went, he said it felt like a 5-0 defeat afterwards I really fear what could happen tomorrow.

It was devastating.

I'm going to be positive now though and say we'll turn it on, 3 nowt.

I share your pessimism lads, fear the worst tomorrow. oh well.

I'm quite looking forward to my first visit to the New York but have a feeling I might not be walking out happy.:|