"Gurner Milan" in the star

I have just popped up to see my mum and on arrival she greeted me with the following statement,"have you seen the ugly man on the back of the star gurning"

After reading the star(something i try not to do as it resembles a wed programme!),I had to inform her it was the wed chairman,to which she replied "ok but why is he gurning".

I could not answer that question,But i did notice the article was trying to defend MM against carlisle who were accusing him of avoiding payments!

Milan avoiding payments,wash your mouth out with soap LOL

PS,HI "gerry" how's it going!!!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Typical star,three days late with the news again.Carlisle chairman wasnt accusing milan of avoiding payments at all.He said they had lost out on some payment because madine hadnt played enough games this season,but both clubs had agreed to the contract and thats the way it goes,wasnt bitter at all.But im sure the star reported something completly different.

Typical star,three days late with the news again.Carlisle chairman wasnt accusing milan of avoiding payments at all.He said they had lost out on some payment because madine hadnt played enough games this season,but both clubs had agreed to the contract and thats the way it goes,wasnt bitter at all.But im sure the star reported something completly different.

ER i think they were gazza,As from what i read (i know it's the star) it seems a big coincidence that madine played just below the number of games allowed before the payment was triggered.VERY INTERESTING.

And look at his face,how can you trust that face,if you poured some water on his forehead,it would take a hour to reach his chin LOL

I have just popped up to see my mum and on arrival she greeted me with the following statement,"have you seen the ugly man on the back of the star gurning"

After reading the star(something i try not to do as it resembles a wed programme!),I had to inform her it was the wed chairman,to which she replied "ok but why is he gurning".

I could not answer that question,But i did notice the article was trying to defend MM against carlisle who were accusing him of avoiding payments!

Milan avoiding payments,wash your mouth out with soap LOL

So, you make a load of personal comments about a bloke's appearance. Then you follow it up with criticism of him avoiding unnecessary expense in the business that he owns.

Nice one. I can see that we are all going to have to take your input very seriously.

So, you make a load of personal comments about a bloke's appearance. Then you follow it up with criticism of him avoiding unnecessary expense in the business that he owns.

Nice one. I can see that we are all going to have to take your input very seriously.

I hope you take all my input seriously AND i can't help it if my dear old mum thought MM was gurning LOL

Oh and yes he is ugly.

And finally you agree that he was avoiding paying,well that's allright then!

Nice one!

Carlisles chairman[who should keep the details of a contract private]says they lost out on £100,000 payment because madine played one game less than needed.I agree it would be a big coincidence,and im sure it proberly had some bearing on him not playing the last game,but the two who kept him out[lita and howard]both scored.so we didnt need to play him,and you cant really blame MM for saving £100,000.

Yes, I wondered why we hardly saw Madine again after he was man of the match against Barnsley. A dangerous game to play but £100k saved.

10% of that was due to Madine so I would guess he was placated somehow.

Carlisles chairman[who should keep the details of a contract private]says they lost out on £100,000 payment because madine played one game less than needed.I agree it would be a big coincidence,and im sure it proberly had some bearing on him not playing the last game,but the two who kept him out[lita and howard]both scored.so we didnt need to play him,and you cant really blame MM for saving £100,000.

I didn't say i did blame him gazza,but when he tries to deny it , it then makes him look daft thats all!

I have just cut his picture out and put it in my greenhouse to keep them pesky slugs off my peppers LOL

I reckon plastic surgery would easy top 100k so it's probably best he did stop madine playings LOL

Edited by monzaman

I too wondered why Madine didn't play at least a couple more times but then I don't think he's shown he was worth £100k for one game :):)

Business sense, whatever you think - MM has business sense.

I know many Blades love to have digs about him not paying all of SWFC's debts and also love to bandy about how we were bought for a quid but we all (lots of us anyhow) know that in reality it cost him much more than that.

It's just an easy target for The Blades and I guess many Owls would be doing exactly the same were the roles reversed. :)

Edited by potlegs

I didn't say i did blame him gazza,but when he tries to deny it , it then makes him look daft thats all!I have just cut his picture out and put it in my greenhouse to keep them pesky slugs off my peppers LOL

I reckon plastic surgery would easy top 100k so it's probably best he did stop madine playings LOL

Fair enough:)

Yes, I wondered why we hardly saw Madine again after he was man of the match against Barnsley. A dangerous game to play but £100k saved.

10% of that was due to Madine so I would guess he was placated somehow.

Madine spent quite a bit of his time sitting in the South Stand necking pints of cider watching the last few games.

I guess that goes some way to explaining why Jones preferred to play a 36 year old.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 23:36 ----------

I hope you take all my input seriously AND i can't help it if my dear old mum thought MM was gurning LOL

Oh and yes he is ugly.

And finally you agree that he was avoiding paying,well that's allright then!

Nice one!

As I said. You've marked yourself out as a rising star of Sheffield Football. I look forward to your next incisive post.

I too wondered why Madine didn't play at least a couple more times but then I don't think he's shown he was worth £100k for one game :):)

Business sense, whatever you think - and MM has business sense.

I know many Blades love to have digs about him not paying all of SWFC's debts and also love to bandy about how we were bought for a quid but we all (lots of us anyhow) know that in reality it cost him much more than that.

It's just an easy target for The Blades and I guess many Owls would be doing exactly the same were the roles reversed. :)

I don't know what you mean ,an easy target,potlegs,

look at his face ahh,how can you not trust that face!!!!!!

IT did cost him more,it cost him his looks,ok that's enough for now LOL