Barnsley - Best football club in the World? Chief Exec letter to fan

Liverpool,Barcelona ,Sheffield Unt, no its our own North Sheffield neighbour Barnsley according to today's London Times , The chief executive Gauthier Ganaye (age 29) has written to a fan who has been suffering from depression telling him that he is welcome to drop in to the club any time for a coffee and a chat,The club actively supports the mental health group Mind and even has a small motive freely displayed on their shirts .

Good old Barnsley makes a change from the general money grabbing whinging that has become prevalent from most of ourfootballs clubs..

Barnsley deserves a pat on the back .Just a letter from the club will perk him up no end.Things like this goes a long way to forging a relationship with a club .Instead of grabbing and robbing fans of their hard earned cash and thinking what else can I screw them for a guy at the club as sat down and wrote a very understanding letter that fan will remember all his life.Having said all that I should think there are many Barnsley fans with depression.Only Kidding.

Barnsley deserves a pat on the back .Just a letter from the club will perk him up no end.Things like this goes a long way to forging a relationship with a club .Instead of grabbing and robbing fans of their hard earned cash and thinking what else can I screw them for a guy at the club as sat down and wrote a very understanding letter that fan will remember all his life.Having said all that I should think there are many Barnsley fans with depression.Only Kidding.

For some reason Barnsley ites don't seem to take things to heart as much as the near neighbours in Sheffield .

At the moment they are well pleased with the way the club is being run.

For some reason Barnsley ites don't seem to take things to heart as much as the near neighbours in Sheffield .

At the moment they are well pleased with the way the club is being run.

Pleased with relegation ? Strange bunch

Pleased with relegation ? Strange bunch

I can think of a lot more upsetting things than relegation of a football club, Some people let their club take over their life and that is a very sad situation to be in.

I can think of a lot more upsetting things than relegation of a football club, Some people let their club take over their life and that is a very sad situation to be in.

Not saying there isn’t, just commenting on your assertion that Barnsley fans are content with the way their club is being managed. Having just been relegated that sounds a bit odd. Probably Sheffield fans are just more passionate about their respective clubs. I presume you’re a Barnsley fan, given your «* best club in the world «* A cynic might observe that you would say that wouldn’t you ?

After all, for supporters, their club is always special to themselves, not for anyone else.

Not saying there isn’t, just commenting on your assertion that Barnsley fans are content with the way their club is being managed. Having just been relegated that sounds a bit odd. Probably Sheffield fans are just more passionate about their respective clubs. I presume you’re a Barnsley fan, given your «* best club in the world «* A cynic might observe that you would say that wouldn’t you ?

After all, for supporters, their club is always special to themselves, not for anyone else.

Tha't reight agen.

---------- Post added 21-08-2018 at 22:43 ----------

Another four toneet just to be going on wi.

In the pub league. Still not top two. Dilemma Barnsley will have is’ that if Stendel is successful, he’ll be off to a bigger club, Wednesday would be my guess.

Anyway this is a Sheffield football message board so kindly move along

In the pub league. Still not top two. Dilemma Barnsley will have is’ that if Stendel is successful, he’ll be off to a bigger club, Wednesday would be my guess.

Anyway this is a Sheffield football message board so kindly move along

Perhaps certain posters will remember that when referring to certain teams being in North Sheffield or South Barnsley .

Best thing about Barnsley is the M1 to Sheffield.

LOL

Not much else

Perhaps certain posters will remember that when referring to certain teams being in North Sheffield or South Barnsley .

Like this?

North Sheffield are doing O.K top the league.

Shocking int it. :)