Blades v Coventry, is this it??

Well done Blades. Job almost done :help:

Love what Leon Clark had to say after the game:

What would you say has been the one key factor, the driving force, of getting the side into the Championship?

"The manager... he's different to a lot of managers I've worked with... It all stems from the manager, it's starts with him, and then as players, we follow"

It's none stop with them tonight real bitterness.

They don't like to see us do well. Sad really but that's the level of their mentality.

Errrm???

I wanted you to thrash 'em 10-0.

We're not all child like.

Well done with the win, but 2 wasn't enough.

I feel let down somewhat! :hihi:

Errrm???

I wanted you to thrash 'em 10-0.

We're not all child like.

Well done with the win, but 2 wasn't enough.

I feel let down somewhat! :hihi:

Quite often it was a 10 man defence and we tried to pass it into goal as usual, but couldn't break through. We did miss a couple though, Hanson fired a close range effort over the bar. They did put up a fight and we tried a bit of hoof in the second half and wore them down. Both goals were from football though not hoof and both were quality.

Quite often it was a 10 man defence and we tried to pass it into goal as usual, but couldn't break through. We did miss a couple though, Hanson fired a close range effort over the bar. They did put up a fight and we tried a bit of hoof in the second half and wore them down. Both goals were from football though not hoof and both were quality.

Its all done and dusted anyway...although it would have been nice for you to clinch it in front of your own supporters.

It will be interesting to see what sort of investment you make during the close season on new players..although spending big money is no guarantee of success,as pointed out to Wednesdayites on numerous occasions recently..:hihi:

Its all done and dusted anyway...although it would have been nice for you to clinch it in front of your own supporters.

It will be interesting to see what sort of investment you make during the close season on new players..although spending big money is no guarantee of success,as pointed out to Wednesdayites on numerous occasions recently..:hihi:

Don't think Wilder is the sort to blow millions even if the prince suddenly finds his arms longer and his pockets not so deep as he thought.

Jury still out on Wednesday's spending. If it gets you to the Prem well it becomes justified, if not the stick will continue.

It's not all done and dusted,there's weeks of this season to enjoy yet,5 games to go to look forward to some good games,hopefully plenty of celebrations,and the whole close season,live every minute of it,and there's loads of minutes to go...............then we can start to think about next season,

It's not all done and dusted,there's weeks of this season to enjoy yet,5 games to go to look forward to some good games,hopefully plenty of celebrations,and the whole close season,live every minute of it,and there's loads of minutes to go...............then we can start to think about next season,

Fair enough....:roll:

Promotion party keeps on rolling.

I think my prediction of being up by the 14th will be wrong. It will be this weekend

Is it as plain and simple as we win and we're up no matter what Fleetwood do ?

Is it as plain and simple as we win and we're up no matter what Fleetwood do ?

We merely have to match 1 result against Fleetwood to be peomoted.

So Yes, a win will suffice