Rotherham v Sheffield Wednesday 04/04/17

Points on the board and back in the top six . We,ll take that whether we are good, bad or indifferent i don,t think anyone is really bothered, we are in the mix and CC has got us there. Lets get on with it W.A.W.A.W

Alan and ukdobby WAWAW are'nt we lads ..... :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

HAPPY - - -HAPPY - - - HAPPY top 6 again. . .

. . . lets stop there eh lads ? :)

Quality finishes from Fletcher ... It's all about getting 3 points when you've had a run like ours ...who cares what the performance is like..& results have gone our way for a change.

If we can get Hutchinson,Lee & FF fit for the run in,then who knows where we can end up.

results have gone our way all season....

Alan and ukdobby WAWAW are'nt we lads ..... :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

HAPPY - - -HAPPY - - - HAPPY top 6 again. . .

. . . lets stop there eh lads ? :)

Agree pal,bet there were certain posters sat on their keyboards waiting for us to lose,the results now outdo the performances though I'd like us to play well too.

results have gone our way all season....

They didn't on Saturday....but now we are back in the top 6 lets stop there...

They didn't on Saturday....but now we are back in the top 6 lets stop there...

Yes Sheri echo the chorus . . .

of Alan - - - ukdobby - - - and the Southey lads

LETS STOP THERE.

WAWAW :thumbsup . :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

Edited by Southey owl

Agree pal,bet there were certain posters sat on their keyboards waiting for us to lose,the results now outdo the performances though I'd like us to play well too.

at this point of the season its get points how ever we can. like the commentators said last night, the teams that generally go up are th ones that battle, who scrimp and save in the hardest games, not many flashy play well teams

I don't like the we we play.

Shirt pulling, cynical fouls, spoiling ..............................

Reminds me of Leeds of old.

I don't type their name that often, so it shows how disillusioned I am with our performances.

Glad we won, but that's about it.

We're not good enough (in important positions)

Got to agree with this. We couldn't have complained if the ref had given a couple of penalties against us. I thought Woody over egged it a bit by falling forward when he'd been pulled back but it was still a pen.

I hate shirt pulling and it's time it was stamped out. I think it's legal in rugby so they started wearing skin tight shirts. Now they'd look good on some of the supporters. :hihi:

Got to agree with this. We couldn't have complained if the ref had given a couple of penalties against us. I thought Woody over egged it a bit by falling forward when he'd been pulled back but it was still a pen.

I hate shirt pulling and it's time it was stamped out. I think it's legal in rugby so they started wearing skin tight shirts. Now they'd look good on some of the supporters. :hihi:

tango already wears one

It's sad how younger fans, who've seen this now for the last God knows how many years, mostly accept it as 'part of the game'.

The holding at corners etc really gets my goat an'all.

American Football is a crap game, but we edge nearer to it as every week goes by.

Holding, blocking, tugging, spoiling.

Crap to watch and crap for the game.

It's sad how younger fans, who've seen this now for the last God knows how many years, mostly accept it as 'part of the game'.

The holding at corners etc really gets my goat an'all.

American Football is a crap game, but we edge nearer to it as every week goes by.

Holding, blocking, tugging, spoiling.

Crap to watch and crap for the game.

Could not agree more, straight points deduction, would stop it..

anyway

Celebrations after the match

short highlights

extended highlights

Carlos's reaction

and the reaction of a young toytowner, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4tqYWJY32Y

and David Prutton interviewing Bannan

Edited by melthebell