Walking on stone lane

in s13 what a nice walk with the dogs what do you think

its is lovely down there now cars arnt racing up and down i love sally clarkes for a walk with the kids and the dam for feeding the ducks

i go must weekends at night its nice

i used to play down there as kid good for cycling down now no risk of the odd joyrider knocking you off, yes i agree, don't walk as much seen as i haven't got my dog no more.

tut.. tut..tut..

everytime this thread has been brought up it's got deleted within 1 hour .

everytime this thread has been brought up it's got deleted within 1 hour .

can i ask why its such a nothng post why would it get deleted?

when i lived at hackenthorpe, me and the kids used to walk down to the ponds and feed the ducks and then go over the bridge dropping sticks into the water and have races (pooh sticks as my son would call them (winnie the pooh) as it reminded him of the 10 acre woods) then up to the horses and feed them and eventually walk into woodhouse, then we would go down sallys hill (whats the story about sallys hill) then back home, very enjoyable and the kids loved it. would recommended this walk to anyone

can i ask why its such a nothng post why would it get deleted?

because stone lane is not a reputable place to go at night on the weekends , which is clearly apparent to a couple of the posters on this thread .

I live across the road from stone lane . As for the rest ,sally clarks , the ponds etc , it's a lovely walk in daylight . theres a thread on sally clark also thers plenty of history , The Gregg family used to live there , denniss hobson had his first gym there , the pit was there . the trains ran there , etc ,etc ,

i love walking down there day or evening, i have lived in the area all my life and have had enjoyment as a child and now an adult. my dog loves it down there and all the dog walkers are lovely.

a couple of the cows got out though last week the laugh as my friend tried to moo them back in lol :D