Dog friendly pubs & cafes in Sheffield.

The cafe near hillsborough park is excellent and dog friendly. I think it's called the riverside but I'm not sure. Also the cafe at rivelin has outdoor seating for dog walkers

Thank you everyone for your answers, i'll be trying to get to all these cafes in the future !

Hi, new to this forum and Sheffield! I work from home and have a dog, I wondered if there are any suggestions for a good cafe for a tea/coffee which is also pooch friendly? I know plenty of pubs but hoping for something less exciting in the early afternoon...

Hello, 

Like most of you, I got a bit sick of not having anywhere to look for dog friendly places in Sheff, so I thought i'd put something together. I've recently launched a website: https://www.dogfriendlysheffield.co.uk

It's in it's infancy at the moment, but i'm working on adding more areas of Sheffield as we go and it's great to see so many others also looking for dog friendly spots as well. 

If you spot places i've missed out, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll get them added when I can. Looking through this thread I can already see there's a few i've missed. 

Hopefully the info is useful to someone 

Bloke sat with a Greyhound in the Albion on London Road tonight, so guess that ok? 

Crown Inn, junction of Chesterfield Rd & Albert Rd. 

On 12/02/2016 at 13:48, Lurgh Mor said:

Blake in Walkley and Sheaf View Heeley. Ask nicely and your dog will get a chew.

Do they still do that? Good to hear. The lady behind the bar would always produce treats for my two.  They're long gone now, alas.

(and the major problem with the Sheaf View is the no children policy. They were happy for my 2 year old granddaughter to sit at a table with us outside - on a cold rainy November day! Not been back since)

Edited by wearysmith
Missed 'day'

Well I'm in the Broadfield pub on Abbeydale Rd, right  now & someone's got a Jack Russell in here. 

Just Googled dog friendly pubs in Sheffield & came up with this site.:

http://www.doggiepubs.org.uk/the_pubs.php?searchtown=S8&lat=53.3330347&long=-1.4673305000000028&view=list

I notice that the Broadfield is listed.  

Don't know how up to date it is, so I'd still call ahead if I were you? 

"Cafe #9" on Nether Edge Rd definitely allow dogs in. 

And a very nice cafe it is as well.