Mosfest 2018 (mosborough music festival) - Don Valley Bowl June 2nd

3 drinks for £10 - I can see the sense in that.

Sure - £3.50 each, or 3 for £10.

Going to be a lot of messing with change at £3.33 a drink!

3 drinks for £10 - I can see the sense in that.

We can make it £5 or £6 like other festivals if you want ;)

The reason is we do drinks tokens rather than having to have 1000's of pounds in change. This worked very well last year and we had no que's at the bar

You buy vouchers/cards in £10 increments, a £10 voucher gets you 3 drinks.

It works really well, a lot faster than finding/waiting for change etc.

You buy vouchers/cards in £10 increments, a £10 voucher gets you 3 drinks.

It works really well, a lot faster than finding/waiting for change etc.

Good idea!

Online ticket sales close on our website on Wednesday 30th May at 9pm, you will still be able to pay on the day

Great festival yet again. Jungle Lion (as usual) and Bad Manners were excellent. The token system for the bar worked really well again with occasional very minimal queues. Slightly disappointed with the variety of food available this year. Roll on Mosfest 2019.

Great festival yet again. Jungle Lion (as usual) and Bad Manners were excellent. The token system for the bar worked really well again with occasional very minimal queues. Slightly disappointed with the variety of food available this year. Roll on Mosfest 2019.

thanks a lot, we were also disappointed with the food, it was tied in with the sponsorship deal with Caraboa but we will be going back to locally sourced outlets next year which offer a more diverse range of food.

thanks a lot, we were also disappointed with the food, it was tied in with the sponsorship deal with Caraboa but we will be going back to locally sourced outlets next year which offer a more diverse range of food.

Great news. The hard work by all involved is much appreciated. May Mosfest go from strength to strength for years to come.

---------- Post added 08-06-2018 at 10:53 ----------

Early bird tickets now available for Mosfest 2019. Just got ours.

not been,but heard good reports on your event,but I think book your own food outlets is the best policy ,theres some great ones out there and I always find people like a mixture of types these days from all around the world,but I will try to come as it sounds great.

I've never been but the concept and venue seem good.

But for me to be interested I'd want a 'no tribute bands' policy.

Also, would a name change help? It's not in Mosborough now (which nobody outside Sheff has heard of anyway). Do you ever plan to go back there? If so then fair enough keep the name. Nor is it a 'Moz-fest' i.e. a Morrissey/Smiths event.