CoinBotLab/Cryptopoint

Has anyone , else , had dealings with this lot ! ! ? ? .

Thanks

extract sent to the FCA " They are asking for and accepting money deposits without any prior , definitive registration process . AFTER they have the money , they let you know the withdrawal procedure . If you wish to withdraw , whether or not you have made any transactions – I had not - you are faced with identification requests as to .. driving licence , your address on a received official document : front and back of your bank card ..

These were sent , by me , as per the request , by email attachments : these were all , perfectly clear as to my identification . This produced - “ withdrawal rejected : documents missing ..” They want them “ in color ” ( colour ) : they refused the money-withdrawal on the basics of the black and white documents , not being in colour .

Classic ID Theft scam.:suspect:

Not thought of that : must look further ..

---------- Post added 16-05-2018 at 09:36 ----------

Classic ID Theft scam.:suspect:

Thanks again : I have closely - as I should have done before - looked at the relevant email .. apart from the emphasis on "color " , in the list of ID documents . it ends " Please make sure that all documents are in full color, with all four edges visible and with high quality resolution. Blurry documents, electronic signatures and screenshots will not be approved due to security reasons. "

To me , this points , directly , at their need to copy and produce , as far as poss - high quality ID .. ie identity theft . I will re-post the info on the general section to ask for input .

Re BitCoinLab / CryptoPoint . These outfits are asking for and accepting money deposits without any prior , definitive registration process . AFTER they have the money , they let you know the withdrawal procedure . If you wish to withdraw , whether or not you have made any transactions – I had not - you are faced with identification requests as to .. driving licence , your address on a received official document : front and back of your bank card These were sent , by me , as per the request , by email attachments : these were all , perfectly clear as to my identification .

This produced - “ withdrawal rejected : documents missing ..”

They want them “ in color ” ( colour ) : they refused the money-withdrawal on the basics of the black and white documents , not being in colour . An SF poster suggested “ clssic ID theft ” . So I, belatedly , looked at the smaller print . “ Please make sure that all documents are in full color, with all four edges visible and with high quality resolution. Blurry documents, electronic signatures and screenshots will not be approved due to security reasons. “ Pointing , directly , at their need to make high quality reproductions ie indentity theft . ?

HI, if you can I would check how you can cancel any ID information you have provided. The article I referred you to stated it is a scam, no two ways about it but on top of that it is probably a front for ID theft in view of the information you posted last. Take care and good luck. ;)

I have been using their platform since mid April. To be honest I'm quite pleased with the results. And the service i have been receiving is up to par.

I have been using their platform since mid April. To be honest I'm quite pleased with the results. And the service i have been receiving is up to par.

Worked there long? :D

No.I'm simply sharing my experience. Isn't this the purpose of this discussion ?:huh:

Judging from your previous posts, i believe you did not fully verify the account. It's a standard practice for trading platforms to return the deposit within a certain time frame (varies for each) if the account is not verified and no trading has occured . But no one tells you that. Nobody wants to lose a client :D