Blades Vs The Wall

So, in less than a week we lost our more winnable game on paper, and beat one of our main play off rivals.

Millwall are in incredible form, but for the Blades it's another must win. It's really difficult to predict which Blades side is going to turn up, but at home we're generally good, so I'm optimistic about us getting a result.

We need to take the game to them, if we let them play us at their own game they'll turn us over relatively easily.

I'm glad we've managed to keep things interesting this far into the season. Anything can happen now.

UTB!

For me,Millwall have been the Championship team of the season,they have come from way behind us from last season,when they just scraped in the play offs,and they have come from behind us again this season after a slow start,but they have recruited brilliantly,better than us,and vitally,they have got it right in the final third,the creative part of the pitch,where we know that we have been found lacking much of this season.

Interestingly,the key for them has been getting in UK based Wolves players who have been made surplus there due to foreign players coming in,Saville,Jed Wallace and Marshall have been on fire,we also looked to Wolves for Stearman and Lee Evans,so a bit of a connection there.

The other thing we have to do is bully......or be bullied,they did that to us down there,we have to do the same as we went at Cardiff and got at them or we will be battled out of it and that will allow them to play their football.

A game like we played at Barnsley where we only showed up for half an hour,or a half like the second last night won't do.......these will go for 90 minutes,and if we aren't at it for all of those 90 with them,we will get beat.

For me,Millwall have been the Championship team of the season,they have come from way behind us from last season,when they just scraped in the play offs,and they have come from behind us again this season after a slow start,but they have recruited brilliantly,better than us,and vitally,they have got it right in the final third,the creative part of the pitch,where we know that we have been found lacking much of this season.

Interestingly,the key for them has been getting in UK based Wolves players who have been made surplus there due to foreign players coming in,Saville,Jed Wallace and Marshall have been on fire,we also looked to Wolves for Stearman and Lee Evans,so a bit of a connection there.

The other thing we have to do is bully......or be bullied,they did that to us down there,we have to do the same as we went at Cardiff and got at them or we will be battled out of it and that will allow them to play their football.

A game like we played at Barnsley where we only showed up for half an hour,or a half like the second last night won't do.......these will go for 90 minutes,and if we aren't at it for all of those 90 with them,we will get beat.

That post is like reading a wall, 2 0 The Blades.

Anything but a win and it cuts out slim chances of play offs.

Win or lose, we're on the booze... If we draw....

Another encouraging sign, derby lost tonight, would"nt mind betting the final play of spot is decided by goal difference.

Millwall are very direct - they make Cardiff look like Pele's Brazil but its been effective as they are on a fantastic run, not one for the purist (you could watch it through a periscope and not miss owt) the home side could edge it but a draw may be best guess.

Millwall are very direct - they make Cardiff look like Pele's Brazil but its been effective as they are on a fantastic run, not one for the purist (you could watch it through a periscope and not miss owt) the home side could edge it but a draw may be best guess.

Not seen the 'Wall play recently, hard to believe they can be more over the top than Cardiff who I thought were worse for it than Bolton.

Not seen the 'Wall play recently, hard to believe they can be more over the top than Cardiff who I thought were worse for it than Bolton.

There were some stats on a site the other showing how quickly teams get the ball forward bypassing midfield and they were top of the pile, I still think united have enough to combat them and home advantage definitely gives the edge.

There were some stats on a site the other showing how quickly teams get the ball forward bypassing midfield and they were top of the pile, I still think united have enough to combat them and home advantage definitely gives the edge.

And did you happen to spot United on that list?

And did you happen to spot United on that list?

I didn't see the full list it just highlighted Cardiff/Millwall as being the two most direct.

United were probably third :D

While Harris told the Evening Standard last month: "I wanted a hungry side that epitomised our fanbase. We play like a Millwall team. Millwall fans do not want 30 or 40 passes in their own half, they want the ball forward in the opponents' half. The style of play is key here."

I didn't see the full list it just highlighted Cardiff/Millwall as being the two most direct.

United were probably third :D

Who's have thought such an outdated dinosaur approach would do well in this league.

I forget who it was who was saying that Neil Warnock tactics will be found out and have no place in modern football.... but a play off place for NW as a minimum and perhaps a second one for millwall Chan change their opinion