Blades Vs Middlesbrough

Alright, so anything other than a win and it's virtually over for this season. A win would make the final four games relatively interesting at the very least.

Shots off target:

Blades 72

Boro 0

Shots on target:

Blades 1

Boro 1

Blades 0 - 1 Boro

We've had 2 wins against the top 8 with 3 games to go,so 2 out of 13.

I don't see this changing in our favour in this game,class will show in the shape of Traore and Bamford,and if not them 2 they have plenty of others who would walk into our team,1-3 for me.

Definitely last throw of the dice, think we"ll throw a seven, but at least our pal mooks will be happy. Good luck mooks may the best side win.

Definitely last throw of the dice, think we"ll throw a seven, but at least our pal mooks will be happy. Good luck mooks may the best side win.

Well m8 not counting my chickens with this one we struggled at burton shocking display have to up our game against a good side this Tuesday . Draws no gud to either with the loathsome millwall gaining on us.

Has to be a win Tuesday, several of us Skeggy Blades are over. its last chance saloon for those very positive Blades still holding out for a play off place.

Hope Brookes continues in a starting line up..He needs a run .

An afternoon off work, a trip with the lads, a pint, and hopefully a cheerful journey home.

Lets get behind the team, only a few matches left, celebrate a great season, forget the negative few.

2-0 the Blades please.

I don’t think united will reach the play offs but winning this one could give them a very real chance again.

Interesting team selection for Wilder and clues as to why he hasn’t previously started Brooks may be becoming apparent.

Let’s hope for a win we are still in with a outside chance of making the playoffs, if we win and other results go in our favour.

Look stop dreaming we’ve blown it thrown it away simply because we are no where good enough,,

This will be fun. Must win for both sides. Blades with the extra attitude, Boro with the extra class.

Well worth leaving the donkey rides for. I’m expecting a big crowd, an exciting game, lots of people listening on the radio and a draw.

May the best team win guys, will still be friends If ye win ..

Slippery surface too should be fun

Lets hope for a return to winning ways, all I ask is that we give it a go!

May the best team win guys, will still be friends If ye win ..

Slippery surface too should be fun

No matter how wet it is the sprinklers still seem to be on pre-match!!

Will you be there?