8 ball Pool League

Hello,

I am starting a pool league for all local sheffield/rotherham pool teams to enter that play from clubs/pubs.

It is a free to enter league prior to a very generous sponsor which will also include great trophies up for grabs to all winners.

The league will take place every Tuesday at 8PM and each team will play home/away.

Every week teams play 9 frames that consist of 6 singles, and 3 doubles meaning you only need 6 players in order to play.

Winners will receive quality trophies, Team KO, Singles KO and more will also be included, we are a new league and will be ran efficiently and teams will be updated constantly on results prior to using a system that will ensure an easy use.

In order to enter, either message me via our page Here or by contacting me on 07931814120.

You are welcome to message me on here or give me a ring via the number provided if you wish for more information.

Get in touch fast, limited places still need filling!

I know our club would love to as their Monday night league has finished, however, we've just joined a new darts league on a Tuesday night and most of our pool players are in the darts team....

Owh right! What a bummer, were looking at doing a Thursday league if this one does well and attracts well. If you know anyone let me know :-) more the better