Ice cream van Shiregreen??

I live on Sicey avenue and can hear a ice cream van from about 5.30pm but it never passes ours.

Anyone any idea who it is?? I really want him to pass my house for my err.. kids lol.

We used to have one called Dennis dairy’s is a off yellow van but to be fair was rubbish so hoping this one is a whippy one.

Any ideas?

Haven't seen an ice cream van since 1980s. Thought now everyone has a freezer they were redundant.

Think it’s wayne billiards van u can hear

yes its whippy yellow top purple bottom. comes on ours everyday around this time.(we are around the corner from you)

yes its whippy yellow top purple bottom. comes on ours everyday around this time.(we are around the corner from you)

Roughly what time does it come and what road are you on if you don’t mind me asking?

You couldn’t tell him to come down Sicey could you haha

Roughly what time does it come and what road are you on if you don’t mind me asking?

You couldn’t tell him to come down Sicey could you haha

torksey

yes when he comes ill tell him lol. which end ?

Just passed Shiregreen Community centre towards Nethershire shops. Pretty much bang in the middle between them both lol.

He must just miss us lol

Just passed Shiregreen Community centre towards Nethershire shops. Pretty much bang in the middle between them both lol.

He must just miss us lol

i told him at 5.20. he says he goes the opposite way down sicey but his boss has your side and shiregreen

Ok well thank you will keep my eyes open. Thanks for trying