Sheffield Ghost Stories & Sightings

That made me laugh out loud, albert.

---------- Post added 27-05-2018 at 09:02 ----------

Sorry derby.

:) Good stuff mate! Am here to have a laugh and not to be taken too seriously!

Derby tup did you find the post about the tree on the green at the David Wilson estate where the 2 couples saw him ?

not sheffield but this guy does interesting videos and investigations on the subject. he doesnt just shout ghosts but tries to just show things that happen, great people too

What I can't understand is when Yevette Fielding and co jump out of their skin when some unexpected noise occurs. You would have thought that they would be more prepared than that, or am I being cynical?

What I can't understand is when Yevette Fielding and co jump out of their skin when some unexpected noise occurs. You would have thought that they would be more prepared than that, or am I being cynical?

thats just entertainment NOT real investigating, the guys i linked to actually investigate, most of the time they just explore, not much happens, but every time they do it at pool park asylum things take a turn for the worse.

thats just entertainment NOT real investigating, the guys i linked to actually investigate, most of the time they just explore, not much happens, but every time they do it at pool park asylum things take a turn for the worse.

Entertainment, that's one way of describing it. I would more accurately call it t.v. garbage, absolute grotesque joke of a show.

Does anyone think that a new ghost hunting group or channel should be going? Starting small by working round Sheffield first? I was working in magna today and heard a few story’s and ghost scare the life outta me so it’s gotta be fun, is this a good idea or me being stupid?

Cheers guys!

Sam ?

Does anyone think that a new ghost hunting group or channel should be going? Starting small by working round Sheffield first? I was working in magna today and heard a few story’s and ghost scare the life outta me so it’s gotta be fun, is this a good idea or me being stupid?

Cheers guys!

Sam ?

For me to answer that, you would have to define "good idea"

Well would the idea would be to research the top 10 haunted places in Sheffield and then go around this places for a night each, video the whole thing so people can see if the place is really as haunted as people say, example of the magna, vickers ward at the northern general hospital.

Well would the idea would be to research the top 10 haunted places in Sheffield and then go around this places for a night each, video the whole thing so people can see if the place is really as haunted as people say, example of the magna, vickers ward at the northern general hospital.

How would you determine if a place is haunted?

I agree, love ghost tours!

How would you determine if a place is haunted?

Ectoplasm.......