Sheffield Kickboxers on SKY TV MegaThread

I know, my son was there :)

Channel 203, midnight says MA Action now.

I think i've met your son. Hes really tall isnt he? Like over 6 feet?

It was incredibly nice of him to support Lewis. I saw him at the show but wasnt sure who he was , it clicked afterwards. I nodded at him in acknowledgement while thinking (i know this lad LOL).

Please send him my thanks for coming along to support Lewis.

:thumbsup:

I think i've met your son. Hes really tall isnt he? Like over 6 feet?

It was incredibly nice of him to support Lewis. I saw him at the show but wasnt sure who he was , it clicked afterwards. I nodded at him in acknowledgement while thinking (i know this lad LOL).

Please send him my thanks for coming along to support Lewis.

:thumbsup:

Yeah hes 6ft 2ish, he did spend a bit of time with Lewis so it probably was him that you saw.

He really enjoyed the night, and Ill tell him, thanks :)

Edit...Hes just told me hes spoken to you at an inter-club before?

Edited by nikki-red

Yeah hes 6ft 2ish, he did spend a bit of time with Lewis so it probably was him that you saw.

He really enjoyed the night, and Ill tell him, thanks :)

Edit...Hes just told me hes spoken to you at an inter-club before?

Yes that is definitely him. I spoke to him at Thanapron Interclub. Good atmosphere that interclub.

Its 12 midnight apparently, it was a last minute change around by MY Channel (channel 203).

On the listings though it says "Teleshopping".

Oh just for the record Nikki, your son's friend Lewis Miles Berry won his fight on saturday by a 2nd Round KO (via a kick to the head).

You've got your own TV channel now? Well done, onwards and upwards! :hihi:

You've got your own TV channel now? Well done, onwards and upwards! :hihi:

Hahahahaha Very funny.

On a serious note the channel is actually called "MY Channel" .

It's normally full of documentaries but they show Kickboxing every weekend at 9:30pm.

Last nights Broadcast featured:

1. Ryan Clarke (Marsdens ) Vs Josh Thomas (Contender gym)

2. Sam Hart (Warrington) Vs Emma Davies (Wales)

3. Paul Jeffery (Marsdens) Vs Steve Sutill (Contender gym )

---------- Post added 19-09-2013 at 16:16 ----------

Is this another wind up chefcicer?

Mna services you can see some top kickboxing on P4tv.com

If it turns out that these none onto !!

Does this answer your question Steve70???

:loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 23-09-2013 at 16:06 ----------

Yes, I enjoyed this video, some great fights. Put that Ahmed fight link back up as well, I was gutted that only lasted 3 rounds it was getting really good.

Did you see Andrew Campsill Vs Andy Walker on SKY TV Friday night?

Kickboxing is on Sky TV again and there are fighters from Marsdens on this next episode I think its a repeat for anyone who missed the Marsdens Guys in action.

Anyone who lives in hillsborough and does kickboxing should tune in and watch the guys from hillsborough show how its done.

Kickboxing is on Sky TV again and there are fighters from Marsdens on this next episode I think its a repeat for anyone who missed the Marsdens Guys in action.

Anyone who lives in hillsborough and does kickboxing should tune in and watch the guys from hillsborough show how its done.

The kickboxers from Marsdens are nice guys and courageous fighters.

Great bunch of lads!!!

Hm January :rolleyes: of course it was !

I've noticed you seem to gone rather quiet when it comes to kickboxing fights and kickboxing shows , I truly wonder why that is :suspect:

No more digs at the AFK-Superleague anymore is there?

Now that we are on the subject how is YOUR show or is it your "mates" show that you used to bang on about? What was it called again?

This is the Email i got from the Contact MAAction.com

Hi All,

just 2 days after our email asking you all to be patient, we have been given a date for our first broadcast on MY Channel (Sky channel 203).

We are VERY pleased because, rather than an obscure late night/early morning weekday slot, we have been given 'prime time' on both Saturdays AND Sundays (9-30pm both days).

Broadcasts begin on Saturday 8th June and these may be repeated also (repeats may be unscheduled).

We have listed below the order in which we expect the shows to be aired, if there are any changes, we will keep you informed.

AFK Superleague - 8th and 9th June (Farhad Ali)

Total Kombat Championship - 15th, 16th and 22nd June

Pantheon I - 23rd and 29th June (Andy Chambers)

Tear Up 12 - 30th June and 6th July (Carl Busby)

Fightmax 7 - 7th, 13th, 14th and 20th July (Steve Kerridge)

Zero to Hero - 21st, 27th, 28th July and 3rd August (Carl Busby)

This is VERY exciting news and we hope you will all be 'on board' with helping us to provide top quality combat sports coverage as well as utilizing the fact that your event will be broadcast nationally when negotiating with your sponsors and supporters.

Thank you for your patience, now we need to show the broadcasting World that Martial Artists can be professional and consistently produce great shows/programmes.

On a slightly different subject could we just take this opportunity to invite you all to make use of our 'Combat Sports Hub' app.

The app itself can be downloaded free of charge from both itunes and android stores. It will allow you to search for and watch, any of our video clips on your smartphone but MORE IMPORTANTLY, it has been designed to help promoters contact; fight camps, medical teams, ring & equipment hire company's, referees/judges and just about anything that is part of combat shows. It also allows your customers to see when your next event is on and who to contact for tickets or information.

We have attached the QR codes for you here, just scan them with your smart phone.

The future looks good, we're very excited.

With great respect

Richard Vince &

Masie Emmerson

This was a happy memory.

AFK SUPERLEAGUE is still THE fight show to Fight on.

Our next event July 7th