Accordion busker next to John Lewis

Really good buskers tend to move about. I occasionally see a trumpeter on the Moor. He's a pro musician with a wide repertoire.I believe he busks outside Sheffield too. It must be awful to have to listen daily to someone who can barely play, churning out the same passages.

OP you have my sympathy.

What makes Barkers Pool so special?.

Angel1.

Presumably respect for the war memorial.

It often feels as if there has been a busking competition... and the losers were sent to busk in Sheffield city centre

Perhaps the John Lewis manager should slip him a few quid to go and play outside Debenhams. ;)

My Mrs used to work in Chessy town centre, at a building society. Every Saturday they had to put up with a bagpiper...be careful what you wish for.

Someone has to moan about something that's not that important.

There was a young schoolgirl singing down The Moor today. She drew a large audience because she was so good.

The guy in the red cowboy hat outside the Moor's Halifax is in a different class!

Nothing wrong with buskers.

Those low life scum that masquerade as buskers, while actually begging should be challenged by the Police.

They are an eyesore and bring their filth and squalor to the streets of Sheffield.

These points are definitely a start! Thanks a lot! :love:

Just curious, any progress? You clearly have concern for the busker, but hope you found a way to stay sane at work too.

Perhaps the John Lewis manager should slip him a few quid to go and play outside Debenhams. ;)

Why not on the Town hall steps?