Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know what I posted and I told the truth . Im not going to look back now at why I posted that , its late but I bet it was to pull you up on a comment or link you posted which caused you to disappear for two weeks

some of us go on holiday you know:)

catch you later .....:thumbsup:

So the Skirpals are alive and on the road to recovery- I think we can all agree on that :)

So the Skirpals are alive and on the road to recovery- I think we can all agree on that :)

The real Skirpals are gone. These new ones are actors that have been altered by cosmetic surgery FACT.

The real Skirpals are gone. These new ones are actors that have been altered by cosmetic surgery FACT.

Wrong.

Holograms from HAARP.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been reported the Russian owner of Chelsea Football club hasn't had his visa renewed and missed the cup final. Perhaps more rich Russians will have similar problems when their visas run out.

And i have just read he apparently can get Israeli citizenship

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44282099

and i was quite surprised and a little shocked when i read then

Israel passport holders are allowed to enter Britain without a visa for short stays.

so we can ban citizens from possible "enemy states" but just because he can get Israeli citizenship and we bend over backwards for the Isaeli state.......we have to then let em in, nothing we can do?

strange state of affairs

so we can ban citizens from possible "enemy states" but just because he can get Israeli citizenship and we bend over backwards for the Isaeli state.......we have to then let em in, nothing we can do?

strange state of affairs

Well Israelis in our Country are not poisoning people , blowing up kids at pop concerts ,attacking tourists on London Bridge ,decapitating our soldiers ,raping little lasses and so on as some immigrants seem to be doing, so it seems as though they are more than welcome on our shores dun't it.

Edited by Albert smith

strange state of affairs

Seems fair enough to me. Israel is not an enemy of the UK. It makes sense for Mr Abramovich to gain Israeli citizenship. Perhaps Mr Abramovich should swap Chelsea FC for Spurs.

Well Israelis in our Country are not poisoning people , blowing up kids at pop concerts ,attacking tourists on London Bridge ,decapitating our soldiers ,raping little lasses and so on as some immigrants seem to be doing, so it seems as though they are more than welcome on our shores dun't it.

Seems fair enough to me. Israel is not an enemy of the UK. It makes sense for Mr Abramovich to gain Israeli citizenship. Perhaps Mr Abramovich should swap Chelsea FC for Spurs.

i think you both miss my point by miles....no surprise there.

Whats the point of us stopping citizens from "rogue" nations, from countries who could be, or have been a threat to us, from getting into the country, if they can just use the back door? it makes a mockery of our security?

Now for people who have banged on about immigrants and our sovereign rights for years it baffles me that you could be so blase on the issue. Remember the Russian state attacked somebody on british soil.

Maybe UK should have some consistent rules when denying visa or visa extensions?

We don't even know what the reasoning was...

i think you both miss my point by miles....no surprise there.

Whats the point of us stopping citizens from "rogue" nations, from countries who could be, or have been a threat to us, from getting into the country, if they can just use the back door? it makes a mockery of our security?

Now for people who have banged on about immigrants and our sovereign rights for years it baffles me that you could be so blase on the issue. Remember the Russian state attacked somebody on british soil.

I've missed nothing. Mr Abramovich hasn't had his visa renewed because he is a Russian citizen. While Mr Abramovich has been in the UK he hasn't broken any laws. Mr Abramovich hasn't attacked anybody on British soil. Mr Abramovich like any Jewish person can apply to be an Israeli citizen. It is only fair Mr Abramovich should be treated like any Israeli citizen wishing to visit the UK.

I've missed nothing. Mr Abramovich hasn't had his visa renewed because he is a Russian citizen. While Mr Abramovich has been in the UK he hasn't broken any laws. Mr Abramovich hasn't attacked anybody on British soil. Mr Abramovich like any Jewish person can apply to be an Israeli citizen. It is only fair Mr Abramovich should be treated like any Israeli citizen wishing to visit the UK.

again you miss the point :roll: is it right Israel has a special arrangement where Israelis can just waltz right in through the back door?

Even people who we arent vetting? Israel can make citizens of who they like and we because of this little arrangement allow them in, without a visa or anything?

I thought we were supposed to be shutting the door on immigrants? or does it only apply to poor people, not rich Russians or Israelis? how many could use this short stay arrangement to "disappear"?

We dont know how or who the person or persons responsible for poisoning the Skripels is, maybe they got in via this method? in and out without any official paperwork

again you miss the point :roll: is it right Israel has a special arrangement where Israelis can just waltz right in through the back door?

Even people who we arent vetting? Israel can make citizens of who they like and we because of this little arrangement allow them in, without a visa or anything?

I thought we were supposed to be shutting the door on immigrants? or does it only apply to poor people, not rich Russians or Israelis? how many could use this short stay arrangement to "disappear"?

We dont know how or who the person or persons responsible for poisoning the Skripels is, maybe they got in via this method? in and out without any official paperwork

You're spouting nonsense. How many Russian Jews do you think are Israeli citizens? Your're confusing immigration with people visiting the UK for a short stay. A foreign born person holding a British passport expects to be treated the same as a British born person holding a British passport when travelling. Likewise all Israeli passport holders should be treated the same when wishing to visit the UK.

Edited by Lockdoctor
ADDED