Info wanted. Lenovo A2109A-F Tablet

It's only Android 4.0 Also, with 1GB RAM... i'd be surprised if you can do much at all with it.....

Lenovo Tablets were notorious for failing, crashing constantly, dying... I honestly wouldn't bother...

I've just recently purchased a Lenovo Tab 4 10.1" tablet and it seems pretty good. It was only about £130 brand new.

And it's got a 1.4 ghz processor and 2 gb ram; perfectly ideal for typical tasks like browsing and watching vids.

I went on the Lenovo forum and asked a few questions but got no replies also tried to get in touch with Lenovo but couldn’t. Alan.

The Modaco forum might be better, they've been invaluable when I've wanted to upgrade an Android mobile phone which the manufacturer has never bothered to support:

http://www.modaco.com/search/?&q=lenovo%20A2109&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

Although it seems to suffer the same problem:

Why is there no Lenovo section under device specific, I am looking for a ROM for my Lenovo Tab 2. A10. As I think the standard ROM slows the Tablet down considerably.

Lack of interest.

Hello alchresearch,

Thanks for the link, I had a look at the site and searched for any info but nothing came up.

I think I have given up on this tablet and because of the lack of help from Lenovo don’t think I would bother with anything from Lenovo. I have a old Samsung 7inch tablet that’s about 6 or 7 years old that still works perfect so might look at another Samsung but with a bigger screen.Thanks again.Alan.

Alan - if you are not too bothered about Android, maybe consider a good used iPad. Many people have found them to be very reliable and easy to use. Never had any problems with mine and it is in daily use.

Hello Jomie I have a iPad Air 2 which I bought last year but have to admit I prefer the Android tablet. I have the Samsung 7 inch T210 which I have had around 6 years but need something a bit bigger so that’s why I got the Lenovo but now wished I got another Samsung. I only use computers for searching on the internet and sending emails so the ipad was a waste on someone like me. The wife likes the ipad so I have told her to have it. Anyway thanks for getting back to me. Alan.

Wow... Do you think that electronics start to seize up if they aren't used? :roll:

No, but the batteries and/or various components such as capacitors can start to fail.