The best Gluten free places in sheffield!

The Ale House, Fraser Road Sheffield 8 has bottles of gluten free beers and on fridays do gluten free food.

Hi,

Planning a pub crawl, but VERY sadly I have recently discovered that I have a gluten intolerance. :mad:

Thus I ask: does anyone know of any pubs that regularly stock gluten free ales/lagers (keg, cask or bottles)?

Many thanks,

Chris

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 04:51 ----------

.... Also, suggestions for fish and chip places will be greatly appreciated!

Your original location would probably help plan a route.

There are a few suggestions so far, but where you want to start from helps route planning.

On draft - BrewDog and The Devonshire Cat.

Devonshire Cat has lots and lots of bottled stuff too. The landlady is coeliac so happy to help, they also make their foodstuff too.

Bottles - The Broadfield, The Beer Engine amongst others which are currently failing me.

Devonshire Cat has a dedicated GF line

A line of dedicated girl friends. I'm there.

A line of dedicated girl friends. I'm there.

No, not that.

OP - Following this post I asked on Twitter if any gluten free types would like to get together and do a gluten free pub crawl. It seemed like a fairly popular idea. Two people from the group are hoping to log the GF pubs and create a group. Do you want to join in? Probably in the new year.

Hi,

we have been let down for our christmas party on Saturday, can anyone suggest somewhere they cater for gluten free in the city centre we can look at booking.

Cubana in Leopold square is good for gluten free I'm ceoliac and they are really helpful,there is also an Indian restaurant there that's goodl.There is a blogger based in Sheffield called steeliac I think, he posts about local eating places.Hope you get sorted.

Steeliacs blog covers most places. The Chinese (Hua Wei maybe) on Glossop Road has a separte GF menu. The Devonshire pub marks all its items for allergies, The Frog and Parrot is woeful for it, Las Iguanas has a seperate menu, The Forum marks all of their stuff. Walkabout has an allergens menu. Etc.

fwiw, there is a local twitter page that looks for a gluten free pint that could be helpful for some folk.

Hi all

Looking for recommendations for a good gluten and dairy free restaurant or pub in Sheffield to celebrate a 50th b'day with family... anything out there?,

I don't think we have any venues that are totally gluten and dairy free but several places are good at maring up their menus with what their meals inlude or not. Look at the (hopefully) online menus for places like The Broadfield, The Devonshire, Las Iguanas, Casa Mia amongst others.