Council tree felling...

Looks like tree felling is due to take place on & around Sandford Grove Rd from Mon 11th Dec, as signs have gone up telling motorists to move their cars between 7am - 7pm for 5 days from the 11th.

It'll be interesting to see the disruption this causes for parents & children trying to get to the nearby Abbeydale Primary & looking at some of the trees due to be felled, if some residents stand in their own gardens, it'll be a Health & Safety nightmare as some of the tree branches encroach onto their properties.

I wonder if the police will be involved, telling people to get out of their own gardens?

Looks like tree felling is due to take place on & around Sandford Grove Rd from Mon 11th Dec, as signs have gone up telling motorists to move their cars between 7am - 7pm for 5 days from the 11th.

It'll be interesting to see the disruption this causes for parents & children trying to get to the nearby Abbeydale Primary & looking at some of the trees due to be felled, if some residents stand in their own gardens, it'll be a Health & Safety nightmare as some of the tree branches encroach onto their properties.

I wonder if the police will be involved, telling people to get out of their own gardens?

I would hope local residents show a bit of common sense, wouldn't you?

Perhaps some of the local residents want to be rid of the trees?

Perhaps some of the local residents want to be rid of the trees?

Perhaps they should come on here and tell us, after all there are two sides to every story.

Perhaps they don't subscribe to SF?

Perhaps they don't subscribe to SF?

Perhaps they should.

Perhaps they've got a life:-)

I would hope local residents show a bit of common sense, wouldn't you?

I'd hope that the police would respect the rights of homeowners to stand on their own property.

And if a branch bonks them on the head its their lookout.

Common sense.

If that branch just falls off a tree, I agree that it is their look out.

If it is chopped and dropped by a third party, that is a completely different matter.

I'd hope that the police would respect the rights of homeowners to stand on their own property.

I also hope that the protesters respect the homeowners right to not have them on their property.

I also hope that the protesters respect the homeowners right to not have them on their property.

Do you have any examples of them not respecting those rights?