Owls v Boro yet again !!

Thanks bud...maybe rotherham be a banana skin hope not..

---------- Post added 19-10-2018 at 22:34 ----------

Good luck m8 yeah lm 57 didnt think l would need to go through this with my terminally ill wife..life sucks at times

So sorry to hear of your worries mate it can not be easy for you.It makes you realise what is really important .Just wish I had a magic wand for you to borrow you could willingly have it.I am sure I speak for all on here in supporting you and here's to a result we ALL WANT TO SEE.

Distribution shocking, panicky and hurried. Lack of composure on the ball. Fletcher and Luckas failed to link up. Defence looked shakey.

So sorry to hear of your worries mate it can not be easy for you.It makes you realise what is really important .Just wish I had a magic wand for you to borrow you could willingly have it.I am sure I speak for all on here in supporting you and here's to a result we ALL WANT TO SEE.

Cheers m8 got a guy saying lucky today when l had my boro shirt on in hillsborough good chat though no malice towards me..

Just received letter saying to make a appointment so shouldnt be long when l ring up monday with my life having my daughter with tourettes and mental probs at 20 wife as she is . Found out my eldest stepson in chesterfield has same probs as me at 43..lifes a b......

Lees culpable again, as in the Millwall match. Time for a change, both as centre half and captain. Schoolboy defending.

We were bad yet again. We didn't even manage average. I'm genuinely concerned about our entertainment credentials and our play off (automatic) prospects. Why are the players only talking about making the playoffs? Do they suspect (or know) that they are 2nd rate?

All the best Mooks, I'm sure you'll be fine.

The defence is a problem and has been all season, the first half on Friday was a poor game but I think we just edged it, Reach had the two best chances. Second half our suicidal defence strikes again and were suddenly two down (the Lee's incident was appaling defending) on that basis were probably looking at mid table hence the players seeing the playoffs as best case.

Reach, Fletcher and to some extent, Bannan were the only ones worth a mention to be honest.

Putting my cards on the table, I don't like Dawson (bring back Wildsmith if we can't have Westie), Penney was very poor (a one off I hope), Palmer does it when he feels like it, Lees was poor (even allowing for the howler), Pelupessy doesn't do it for me either, Joao maybe covered half a mile in the whole 90 minutes.

All in all, we're not good enough (which most of them have proved they are) or they're not getting any sort of motivational rocket just before they leave the Dressing Room.

Apart from Reach's goal, there wasn't one bit of quality or entertainment throughout the 90.

It's dire to watch, and me for one, is rapidly getting peed off with it.

It's more difficult to get motivated the older I get.

I look back to Wednesday's football against Forest at Forest a couple of years ago and despair at what we're having to endure at the moment.

I'm NOT saying we're a poor side. We're not. We've got some quality in the ranks, but the incentive to thrill the crowd, enjoy the game and drive forward is sadly missing. It may come back. I hope it does and the sooner the better.

Just savour this little clip below, and dream!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Reach, Fletcher and to some extent, Bannan were the only ones worth a mention to be honest.

Putting my cards on the table, I don't like Dawson (bring back Wildsmith if we can't have Westie), Penney was very poor (a one off I hope), Palmer does it when he feels like it, Lees was poor (even allowing for the howler), Pelupessy doesn't do it for me either, Joao maybe covered half a mile in the whole 90 minutes.

All in all, we're not good enough (which most of them have proved they are) or they're not getting any sort of motivational rocket just before they leave the Dressing Room.

Apart from Reach's goal, there wasn't one bit of quality or entertainment throughout the 90.

I look back to Wednesday's football against Forest at Forest a couple of years ago and despair at what we're having to endure at the moment.

I'm NOT saying we're a poor side. We're not. We've got some quality in the ranks, but the incentive to thrill the crowd, enjoy the game and drive forward is sadly missing. It may come back. I hope it does and the sooner the better.

At last someone being honest, I've watched all your games on Sky and you've summed it up, the standard is poor so anything slightly above that gets talked about as good football, it isn't, I admire the fans loyalty, turning out week after week paying good money, you deserve better, and that's from a blade!

Chuffin ek Hots.. about 40 plus passes there.. cheers mate.

At last someone being honest, I've watched all your games on Sky and you've summed it up, the standard is poor so anything slightly above that gets talked about as good football, it isn't, I admire the fans loyalty, turning out week after week paying good money, you deserve better, and that's from a blade!

Sadly, you're right.

True the standards are poor, but believe me, they can play when they want to.

The question is ................ why don't they want to?

---------- Post added 22-10-2018 at 14:06 ----------

Chuffin ek Hots.. about 40 plus passes there.. cheers mate.

We went nowhere with it Padders, but what a joy to watch!

I think we were 2-0 up at the time, so they entertained themselves and the World.

If it was Barca, Real or Man City, millions would be drooling.

We can do it, we have done it, but when will we do it again?

I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Hotmale 1954