Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

He apparently also thinks anti-ginger comments are racist so it seems he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the box either..

Well I've met him, before he was a politician and he seemed the least "political" person you could ever meet. I didn't like him and didn't trust him and it was a complete shock when I found out he'd become an MP.

Well I've met him, before he was a politician and he seemed the least "political" person you could ever meet. I didn't like him and didn't trust him and it was a complete shock when I found out he'd become an MP.

Red rosettes spring to mind . I wonder Clive Betts thinks of all this ?

Edited by hackey lad

He sounds like a real charmer doesn't he.A foul mouthed,arrogant bully is the impression I get of him after reading that letter and his social media comments.What a nice man, not!.

there’s a separate thread for the Trumpet, let’s keep this one on topic please

Surprised to see theres no comments on here about this young mans thoughts . if it had been any other MP than a labour one ,there would be outrage on here .

thought exactly the same he should resign quite disgraceful after the rotherham mp had to resign for actually speaking the truth yet he speaks with utter arrogance and disrespect nothing happens .

---------- Post added 23-10-2017 at 21:55 ----------

I'll defend him a bit. The comments are from 14 years ago, people change, often for the better as they get older and wiser.

That said, they aren't particularly nice comments and he does need to demonstrate very clearly that he has matured and no longer associates himself with such opinions. He also needs disciplining by the party.

He's done a lot of good stuff too though, so steady with that pitchfork.

so what he still said it and he is peoples mp

I would class him as bad as trump as well.

What you like joker.:hihi:

thought exactly the same he should resign quite disgraceful after the rotherham mp had to resign for actually speaking the truth . . .

which Rovvrem MP resigned for speaking the truth ?

Do you mean that kipper hag who got sued for libel and slander before running to the EU for legal protection ?

You don’t mean that one, surely :huh:

which Rovvrem MP resigned for speaking the truth ?

Do you mean that kipper hag who got sued for libel and slander before running to the EU for legal protection ?

You don’t mean that one, surely :huh:

think they are on about sarah champion

think they are on about sarah champion

yeah, yeah, you’re right, apologies

I don’t think Sarah should have resigned, but then I don’t think her trusting the S*n comic to accurately tell her story was very bright either :help:

Apparently, there's more of this from Guido tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the by-election already.

Apparently, there's more of this from Guido tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the by-election already.

Nuthin’ but locker room talk

Been waiting a while for this dog to get it's day. Plenty of 'rumours' were around when he got elected.....

If the labour party have any sense of self preservation they should drop and condemn him asap. Down playing incidents like this just mean they escalate and give the impression the party is ok with it.