Will Forestieri be Sold

When Forestieri scored last season he looked really Happy,but at the game yesterday when he scored,he did not look to exicted and with rumour going round that Newcastle are going to offer 9m for him,did he know already that he was not stopping at The Owls,Hope we do not sell him but he could double is wages at Newcastle

I really hope not. He's one of the best players I've seen at Hillsborough in a fair while.

lol at didnt look happy, well with how many hes scored maybe hes fed up of looking happy everytime?

In short the answer is no.

He's happy at Hillsborough & now Tom Lees has extended his contract can't see it happening.

He isn't going nowhere.

Mr Chansiri signed Fletcher to compliment the team that he already has and overall to strengthen the clubs promotion chances. The dead wood is gone and forestieri is probably the clubs greatest asset right now.

They don't need to sell him, they would be stupid to sell him never mind to a rival and well they just won't sell him.

He was absolutely shattered he ran his balls off, he probably had no energy to.

I saw a video of him earlier messing with Sougou and his bike and he was in great spirits...

As I said on the other post with speculation of him going, why would he help persuade Abdi to sign for Wednesday if he was going to leave.

Cant see it but who knows with footy ?

is that part of the same rumour that Wednesday were selling Westwood to Hull , and Tom Lees to Sunderland . Wednesday are not going to sell one of their star players to a promotion rival . The Newcastle bid was a hoax put out by their fans ,now Swansea have done the same

Read a thread on Owlstalk started by some numpty and re post on every football thread available

Dear god I fear for our country at times