We Need a New Striker

Wednesday need some new Strike force after this Showing against Leeds,Nuhiu just wasted the ball so much and never looks like scoring,o,k he might try hard but he is rubbish at controlling the Ball

Wednesday need some new Strike force after this Showing against Leeds,Nuhiu just wasted the ball so much and never looks like scoring,o,k he might try hard but he is rubbish at controlling the Ball

Stevie May?? Noticed he wasn't in your line up today.

Stevie May and Adthe Nuhui are not good enough for what we are trying to achieve. Fact, move them on.

Jones, Hooper now forestieri being touted.

Stevie May and Adthe Nuhui are not good enough for what we are trying to achieve. Fact, move them on.

You think May will go on loan, give him a bit of game time, or sell him? Shame I liked him... Even though he was on the dark side!

You think May will go on loan, give him a bit of game time, or sell him? Shame I liked him... Even though he was on the dark side!

Are you on the wind-up, Not good enough for swfc.

We all have known we've needed one all summer, hoping we can find one. Big Dave won't get 20 goals and I'm not sure any of the others are either. Still 11 days until the window closes though so plenty of time

almost all our goals so far have come from other areas of the team. you all know i aint a fan of Big Dave OR May, they may "try" but for a striker thats just not good enough.

Todays match, Nuhui was barely mentioned in the commentary almost all match till about the last half hour then his passing was terrible, his first touch was terrible, he gifted the ball to them, he had a couple of half decent headers granted, but nothing

Are you on the wind-up, Not good enough for swfc.

Calm down Alan mate... How is this a. Wind up? Just trying to make a conversation.

How many times do we have to tell you that although they are trier they are not good enough E o S.

Mays not been in the team all season so far, hes off on loan

How many times do we have to tell you that although they are trier they are not good enough E o S.

I'm not going to bite back Alan. I don't know what to say in response. Was just giving an opinion and a question.:confused:

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 17:03 ----------

Mays not been in the team all season so far, hes off on loan

Didn't realise. Be interesting to know where he'll end up. Rotherham, chesterfield or even back up north!