Cotterill Does Not Like Owls New Pitch

Bristol City manager did not like the State of the Owls pitch,and says it hindered how both teams play,also thinks the grass is to Long,go on to The Star website to read this news

i stated this in earlier post

4/8/2015

also a bit patchy near side lines and corner flag area from the north stand

i went to game on SATURDAY and was watching how the ball bounced and how fast it zipped when playing grass cutter passes as if it was on a carpet

have a few concerns about the desso system but could be used to our advantage against other teams who are not used to it?

José Mourinho slated wembley about the desso pitch at the weekend

If it makes the ball zip and they can't handle that then that's their problem. My concern about the pitch it that is was visibly marked where our players had been warming up in lines. I don't know whether that was just some weird effect of the sun hitting it or whether it was actually being worn away.

Well he would have loved last year's pitch then;)

The bloke knows all about desso pitches though as Bristol City were one of the first outside of the top flight to have it installed and having seen their pitch in the flesh, it is a cracking playing surface.

He reckons the pitch length is wrong and a little sluggish as opposed to slick like the one that they have, valid comment really.

a little sluggish as opposed to slick like the one that they have, valid comment really.

??

it not sluggish at all it really zips and ball bounces higher than normal

even soak the pitch before game and at half time with the water sprinklers

he wouldn't would he, better luck next time loser

Belittle hahaha, you bitter, arrogant old man. Go crawl back under your slimey little stone.

a bit of bait and trying to get us to bite lol

think you have to much time on yours hands and need to find a new hobby

why not try knitting?

Cotterill's after match interview was very strange.

It didn't take Poirot to detect that he wasn't allowed to bring any players in during the close season, and that he and his Chairman/owner aren't talking.

I'll give him a month or so, then he'll be out of a job.

Cotterill's after match interview was very strange.

It didn't take Poirot to detect that he wasn't allowed to bring any players in during the close season, and that he and his Chairman/owner aren't talking.

I'll give him a month or so, then he'll be out of a job.

I agree. can't remember seeing a manager so tight-lipped and obviously unhappy after the first game of the season.

I agree. can't remember seeing a manager so tight-lipped and obviously unhappy after the first game of the season.

He had forgotten what it was like to lose;)