Nigel Pearson Sacked at Leicester City

Just seen on Sky Sports that Leicester City have Sacked Nigel Pearson,Hope the Old Owls Defender gets a New Job in the Near Future,Would the Owls give a post at the Club?

Still lives in Sheffield and has an obvious bond with the club ,but let's not tarnish his hero status .

Still lives in Sheffield and has an obvious bond with the club ,but let's not tarnish his hero status .

In all seriousness, now that he's on the market, do you think that might put any extra pressure on Gray - as Pearson has proven he can take a side up recently, and is a former owls player?

I suppose it possibly could put a bit of pressure on SG, but I think it would be criminal not to give him the rest of the season with his new signings to prove himself,and considering the new owners backed him with the signings I think that is there intention.

I suppose it possibly could put a bit of pressure on SG, but I think it would be criminal not to give him the rest of the season with his new signings to prove himself,and considering the new owners backed him with the signings I think that is there intention.

I agree with you - he deserves at the very least to have a shot at promotion this season, after the new signings he brought in. Then reassess in the summer...

Pearson deserves the sack after yesterdays idiotic behaviour and comments, good riddance to him.

Pearson deserves the sack after yesterdays idiotic behaviour and comments, good riddance to him.

I would normally agree,but after the Clark Carlisle incident you just don't know what's going on in somebody's head,it was out of character for pearson I would say.

Well according to thier official website it's untrue & he is still incharge ..:suspect:

Edited by owl.66

I would normally agree,but after the Clark Carlisle incident you just don't know what's going on in somebody's head,it was out of character for pearson I would say.

If it was a one off, then I'd be inclined to believe you, but he had form when he lost it with one of his own fans earlier this season and copped a one game ban.

It does however seem that suggestions of his departure are premature.

It seems the 'Sky Sports Source' was a bit premature!

Arrogance personified.

Just who does Pearson think he is?

On MOTD he said he 'can handle himself'.

Twice now he's lost his mind in front of thousands.

He may have a decent management record, but I'm sorry, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

I'm glad he hasn't been sacked.