Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Watched Bone Tomahawk . I love a good western , like Kurt Russell and don't mind a zombie/cannibal film but felt let down by this one . 2 hours and 20 minutes and nothing much happens until the final 30 minutes . 5/10

Hostiles 10/10

Not a western lover but i absolutely loved this film. Outstanding acting by Rosamund Pike and a geuine tear jerker at the start of the film.

She deserves an oscar

Hostiles 10/10

Not a western lover but i absolutely loved this film. Outstanding acting by Rosamund Pike and a geuine tear jerker at the start of the film.

She deserves an oscar

I loved this film, the bit where she first lays eyes on Yellow Hawk and his family at Bales camp and does that almost silent scream made me get sand in my eyes, quality film throughout with some excellent performances. 9.5/10

Upgrade 8/10

What a great film! To say its low budget its fantastic, like an extended episode of Black Mirror.

I loved this film, the bit where she first lays eyes on Yellow Hawk and his family at Bales camp and does that almost silent scream made me get sand in my eyes, quality film throughout with some excellent performances. 9.5/10

Ah yes! that was great :love:

For me though it was when she was burying her family and after scraping at the soil she started to scream and it was that deep gutteral scream of agonising pain that just made the hairs on my entire body stand up! outstanding..

The Meg

Went to see at a drive in

We have Drive Ins?

As for the film, I've not seen it yet but like the Jaws/Deep Blue Sea type of film... one for the list.

Skyscraper - 2/10

This film was just terrible, a poor imitation of Die Hard:

Hero is a cop - check

Building is technologically advanced - check

Building isn't completely finished - check

Building has rich Asian owner - check

Terrorists want what rich Asian owner has - check

Terrorists take over and lock down the building - check

Hero's family in peril and used as hostages - check

Plenty of scenes where the hero is hanging off the building - check

Hero mistaken by police to be a baddie - check

Firefight on ground between baddies and police - check

At the beginning of the film there was a very convoluted scene between The Rock and his wife about turning a device off and on again to get it working (aka The IT Crowd). The whole scene was very awkwardly placed, but you realise why at the end when it saves the day.

Aside from that there's just so many terrible plot holes in it and scenes lifted from Die Hard and the original T

Do yourself a favour and re-watch Die Hard instead. A timeless classic over this piece of trash that will be forgotten in six months.

Night School - 7/10

Genuine belly laughs. Kevin Hart may not be for everyone but a busy cinema all laughing throughout says a lot

Ladda land - 8/10

Thai horror/drama/suspense.

I really enjoyed this, its creepy, jumpy, sad, so much more than the haunted house film it appears to be.

Upgrade 8/10

What a great film! To say its low budget its fantastic, like an extended episode of Black Mirror.

I liked it and have heard a few people mention black mirror in the same breath.

Good watching, but technical niggles about STEM, and the fact that the futuristic scenes all but vanished after the tenth minute mean it's a 6 for me.

We have Drive Ins?

As for the film, I've not seen it yet but like the Jaws/Deep Blue Sea type of film... one for the list.

They just widened the centre aisle at the local Odeon.:hihi:

Arrival. A bit like Contact with Jodie foster but with less bells and whistles. Amy Adams is good, nice twist at the end but it didn't really float my boat overall. 6/10