United documentary 1990

Not sure if there is another thread about this, I tried search.

I just came across this whilst messing about on youtube:

I'd forgotten about this, I don't know which episode number this is, but I still have all the series on video :hihi: (nothing to play it on though!) I can't find the full set of full videos on youtube, but this is worth a watch if you haven't seen it in years.

I wonder if any of these fans on the film are on here? I suspect some of the older ones may have passed away. It's amusing how old it looks, yet the conversations are no different to today :hihi:

The Leicester goals are obviously on the youtube, and most are from this series. I can see myself on the pitch at the end :D

Not sure if there is another thread about this, I tried search.

I just came across this whilst messing about on youtube:

I'd forgotten about this, I don't know which episode number this is, but I still have all the series on video :hihi: (nothing to play it on though!) I can't find the full set of full videos on youtube, but this is worth a watch if you haven't seen it in years.

I wonder if any of these fans on the film are on here? I suspect some of the older ones may have passed away. It's amusing how old it looks, yet the conversations are no different to today :hihi:

The Leicester goals are obviously on the youtube, and most are from this series. I can see myself on the pitch at the end :D

I too have this on tape, need to get it over to DVD. Love it, I was only 5 when it was filmed but brings back so many memories. Not clicked the link you post so not sure which episode it is but the one with the old couple, woman had the bertie bassett teddy and the guy who never went to games so decided to paint, one of them is still alive. There was a chat about it on a Blades forum a few months ago, not sure if he/she still lives on Shoreham St though.

Who cannot like the final episode ? The best feeling ever, my dad always told me that it was a boiling hot day and we had a bbq, dad had the game on the radio and he wanted to drive to BL to welcome the lads home.

I never watched this due to my Owls affiliations, a pity its not all on Youtube as I wouldn't mind it now, didn't like his football style but always had a soft spot for Harry.

I too have this on tape, need to get it over to DVD. Love it, I was only 5 when it was filmed but brings back so many memories. Not clicked the link you post so not sure which episode it is but the one with the old couple, woman had the bertie bassett teddy and the guy who never went to games so decided to paint, one of them is still alive. There was a chat about it on a Blades forum a few months ago, not sure if he/she still lives on Shoreham St though.

Who cannot like the final episode ? The best feeling ever, my dad always told me that it was a boiling hot day and we had a bbq, dad had the game on the radio and he wanted to drive to BL to welcome the lads home.

Yes, I remember boiling hot. One thing I can remember is being back on the coach after the match and so thirsty, all I had was a practically boiling hot can of pop - went down in one though :hihi:

Probably one of the most memorable away days ever I think, for so many reasons.

I never watched this due to my Owls affiliations, a pity its not all on Youtube as I wouldn't mind it now, didn't like his football style but always had a soft spot for Harry.

I probably wouldn't have watched it at the time if it was owls, but I'd watch it now.

Don't forget Sep 8th 1951

dont forget 1066

oh wait, i mean

dont forget the boxing day massacre ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKIke_A1fY

I don't think I need to see that again :hihi:

However, if someone had done a documentary about the day (similar to this), I would watch it. (with a bucket nearby :hihi:)

As much as anything, I like to see the differences/changes. In this one it reminded me of the John Street stand, the terrace west was my favourite place once I tried it after being on the kop for so many years.

I don't think I need to see that again :hihi:

However, if someone had done a documentary about the day (similar to this), I would watch it. (with a bucket nearby :hihi:)

As much as anything, I like to see the differences/changes. In this one it reminded me of the John Street stand, the terrace west was my favourite place once I tried it after being on the kop for so many years.

tbh i aleready had that united doc saved off youtube, saved it in case i knew anybody off it (honest occifer) in my sheffield folder, but cos of this thread i did watch it again on youtube (with the sick bucket nearby :P ) and then that lead me to the boxing day massacre one lol

tbh i aleready had that united doc saved off youtube, saved it in case i knew anybody off it (honest occifer) in my sheffield folder, but cos of this thread i did watch it again on youtube (with the sick bucket nearby :P ) and then that lead me to the boxing day massacre one lol

:hihi:

yeah I also ended up watching loads of other things after this. youtube is a dangerous site late on at night :hihi: