Nigel Pearson Sacked at Leicester City

It seems the 'Sky Sports Source' was a bit premature!

It was rumoured that the source was actually Pearson who believe that he was sacked, whether or not the lawyers put their input into the situation and put a hold on it, something has happened to muddy the waters.

I like Nige but what was he doing,I'm sure he would tell his players not to retaliate.

Sounds like he was sacked by 1 board member then reinstated by another.Bizarre.

I don't rate him much anyway, should have got Leicester promoted to the premier league the season before he did , what with all the money he was given to spend.

Sounds like he was sacked by 1 board member then reinstated by another.Bizarre.

I don't rate him much anyway, should have got Leicester promoted to the premier league the season before he did , what with all the money he was given to spend.

That applies to all the managers who have the most money to spend.

Still lives in Sheffield and has an obvious bond with the club ,but let's not tarnish his hero status .

He said in one of his interviews that he was watching a folk band at the Greystones pub on Sunday night whilst the rumours were circulating about his sacking.

He said in one of his interviews that he was watching a folk band at the Greystones pub on Sunday night whilst the rumours were circulating about his sacking.

Good job nobody spilled his pint.

I have seen him in there a few times in recent years

He looked far from happy when he gave the television interview, I think his card has been marked.

He looked far from happy when he gave the television interview, I think his card has been marked.

He never looks happy, he always looks and speaks like a man condemned to death. How he motivates his players, I'll never know.

He was a fantastic Captain, and pretty good Centre Half for us, he led us to a trophy, but his demeanour seems definitely bottom drawer to me.

Shame, cause he's a legend amongst our lot.