Motorbikes Wheeling.

Has anyone seen dirtbikes wheeling on penistone road and town area, I've seen a quite a few of them recently wheeling at 80MPH plus through cars.

Has anyone seen dirtbikes wheeling on penistone road and town area, I've seen a quite a few of them recently wheeling at 80MPH plus through cars.

How do you Know they are doing 80mph plus?

Saw them on Wicker yesterday. Not right clever are they!

Saw them on Wicker yesterday. Not right clever are they!

Bet you can"t do it..

[/b]

Bet you can"t do it..

Not in mi wheelchair I can't.

Not in mi wheelchair I can't.

.......:hihi::hihi::hihi:..

Seen the dirt bikes on sunday about 10 of them on penistone road/halifax road,what a noise they make they was weaving in the traffic at traffic lights,then once the lights had turned green they was off like at full throttle they was shifting very fast,i was walking when they passed me and they are very noisey and smelly fumes.

Loads around s5/s6 area what do you expect police won't chase them all they have to do is if they have a helmet on take it of and police won't even batter a eye lid

they need catching before the possibly kill themselves,it seems clever until that happens hope the police stop this now

Seen the dirt bikes on sunday about 10 of them on penistone road/halifax road,what a noise they make they was weaving in the traffic at traffic lights,then once the lights had turned green they was off like at full throttle they was shifting very fast,i was walking when they passed me and they are very noisey and smelly fumes.

That's how wife describes me very noisy with smelly fumes usually after a curry

Yep - saw one little twerp at it the other night. Was going to pull over and call the police and then saw some nearby who completely ignored it..