Long

Heneghan

Reed

Nathan Thomas

Carruthers

Lavary

Hanson

All available for transfer

Can't argue with any of those leaving and I wish them well, especially Reed and Long who looked to have some great promise, but never quite materialised for one reason another.

Also Hanson who helped get us over the line in League one.

Can see Wimbledon coming in for Long, they loved him down there, didn't he win player of the season too?

Where's Ched on the list

Didn’t think Heneghan, Thomas, Lavery and maybe Carruthers got a fair chance to show what they could do, Holmes and Leonard could be added for me.

Didn’t think Heneghan, Thomas, Lavery and maybe Carruthers got a fair chance to show what they could do, Holmes and Leonard could be added for me.

You can't say those 4 weren't given a chance and then want to add Holmes and Leonard.

That said, if wilder put those 2 on the transfer list, it would make him look a right idiot after all the time he chased them.

You can't say those 4 weren't given a chance and then want to add Holmes and Leonard.

That said, if wilder put those 2 on the transfer list, it would make him look a right idiot after all the time he chased them.

Yes I can, Heneghan showed promise in what little game time he got, Thomas scored a couple in what little time he got, I thought Lavery added something different up front and Carruthers was a nightmare for teams with tired legs when brought on later in game, Holmes never played and Leonard wasn’t as good as we already had in midfield.

Where's Ched on the list

Should be at the top ,because anywhere else he would have been gone months ago:confused:

Edited by lien1

Should be at the top ,because anywhere else he would have been gone months ago:confused:

I think he’s got another year on his contract and let’s be honest, even if we did stick him on the transfer list, no-one would have him.

I think he’s got another year on his contract and let’s be honest, even if we did stick him on the transfer list, no-one would have him.

thats true...

Donaldson and Hussey released.

Long

Heneghan

Reed

Nathan Thomas

Carruthers

Lavary

Hanson

All available for transfer

Can't argue with any of those leaving and I wish them well, especially Reed and Long who looked to have some great promise, but never quite materialised for one reason another.

Also Hanson who helped get us over the line in League one.

I disagree with letting Reed go as his reading of the game and distribution skills are something that has been missing since Christmas He has a football brain and is worth keeping

Edited by barry-333
spelling mistake

Shame about Reed,always a tryer.

Ched needs to go,

Yes I can, Heneghan showed promise in what little game time he got, Thomas scored a couple in what little time he got, I thought Lavery added something different up front and Carruthers was a nightmare for teams with tired legs when brought on later in game, Holmes never played and Leonard wasn’t as good as we already had in midfield.

Thomas' goal at ipswich was class. But.... he's 23 and has done nothing so far in his career... this never looked like it would change at United

I wish him well though.

Heneghan - No idea why we signed him in the first place to be honest. Another who has done nothing I'm his career to make me feel he will come good. Again... 24 is not young.

Lavery... his injury stopped any momentum he may have got with the first team. He was ok at best, but if we want to achieve anything, he is not one that should be considered to remain.... he is also 25.

Carruthers was clearly not interested in doing anything for his. He has done little of note and when the chance came in December to get into a depleted centre midfield, he looked disinterested and went missing.

I feel Holmes may well go down the same route as SC, but at least deserves more than half a season give how long CW was after him. Same with Leonard too.