Birmingham Vs The Blades

Three games left, three points off the play offs.

No idea what to expect here, but it's probably going to take three wins from three to finish in a play off position. Something we haven't done since last year.

It's going to be a tough one, no idea how to call it.

UTB!

Three games left, three points off the play offs.

No idea what to expect here, but it's probably going to take three wins from three to finish in a play off position. Something we haven't done since last year.

It's going to be a tough one, no idea how to call it.

UTB!

Millwall playing Fulham tonight too. That could have a large bearing on our chances. If The 'Wall win they will have a 6 point lead on us with only 9 to play for. I shall be watching it intently. :)

I think this will be a similar game to the Barnsley one,whenever I have seen Birmingham,they haven't played bad,their squad is as good as ours on paper,so there's no way they should be down there with the players they have,but obviously,they have not played up to their potential.

They will see it as their chance to take a big step to safety,we need the win as well,so I can see it being end to end and whoever takes their chances will win,it goes without saying that we will need 2 or 3 to get something from this,so let's see what they make of it.

Millwall playing Fulham tonight too. That could have a large bearing on our chances. If The 'Wall win they will have a 6 point lead on us with only 9 to play for. I shall be watching it intently. :)

A win for Fulham, and a blades victory, will make it very interesting.

United are so inconsistent, it's impossible to predict the outcome. They can be great one game and terrible the next; great in one half but terrible in the other or a strange mixture of good and bad throughout a match.

Glimmer of hope, millwall thrashed 3-0.

A win for Fulham, and a blades victory, will make it very interesting.

Down to us now. Brum have improved slightly, not really any evidence to suggest we can win 3 on the bounce but Hudders had no right to beat WAWAWs after 3 losses to them that season but they did.

Down to us now. Brum have improved slightly, not really any evidence to suggest we can win 3 on the bounce but Hudders had no right to beat WAWAWs after 3 losses to them that season but they did.

I was about to wish you well until your last line.

We will need up again here.

Is it 6 games in a row now where we have led and only won 1? Not good enough.

Another away sell out though apparently from the Blades, so j wish those well who have gone down.

It would be nice to have a fighting chance of the play offs going into the last 2 games, but I don't see it.

Have a feeling we'll win today, its going to go down to the wire but goal difference could count against us in the end

Three wins on the bounce but stlll missing out on play-offs would be typical for United.