Trying to decipher ponds forge timetable

am trying to go swimming for the first time with my toddler daughter just to get her used to the water no lessons no lanes, but I cant get a straight answer from ponds forge.

There doesn't seem to be chance to just swim with my daughter.

Does anyone know If I could take her in ladies only or disabled friendly? is ladies only lanes?

ponds forge just try fobbing me off with hilsborough or weekends - im not free at weekends and has anyone tried deciphering the tram replacement service? I don't often go to hilsborough and can not tell where to get off. Plus add 52 no longer going to hilsborough, the swim session will have finished by the time I get there.

sorry slightly fed up.

Where I used to swim you turned up anytime and could just swim - lessons were cordoned off much easier

Could you not take her in he leisure pool then, if it is only for getting used to water?

Their website is still a nightmare to use after ages of searching found the alterations page link which is pretty essential when swimming anyway it came up page unavailable so after going on their Facebook page it said that they were experiencing problems with their website for the last 3 weeks! But all the alterations were on their app so after registering and searching found the link and guess what it was down and still is.

In this day and age most website issues are fixed in hours how can it be taking them weeks to fix it or why not just post the alterations on Twitter or Facebook

Rant over !