Graffiti. Not Really Getting To Grips With It, Is It?

No I wouldn’t want it sprayed on my property- but I wouldn’t want the Mona Lisa painted on it either. What’s your point - I’ve not advocated spraying it on someone’s house.

Odd post again.

I'd happily take the Mona Lisa bein painted onto my house by the original artist. I feel it may represent quite a good idea financially, no?

The difference being that it's a masterpiece rather than some brainless moron writing his nickname in big letters. Rather odd you'd mention the two together really.

Each to their own though. You seem to like people writing their name in big letters. Must make trips to underpasses in industrial areas an absolute treat!

Guest makapaka
I'd happily take the Mona Lisa bein painted onto my house by the original artist. I feel it may represent quite a good idea financially, no?

The difference being that it's a masterpiece rather than some brainless moron writing his nickname in big letters. Rather odd you'd mention the two together really.

Each to their own though. You seem to like people writing their name in big letters. Must make trips to underpasses in industrial areas an absolute treat!

Well you would do well to get the original artist to paint it.

Art is subjective isn’t it?

You appear to have mistaken me liking an image for advocating vandalism - as I said very odd.

The walls around the back of the station are a mess with tags. 'NoP' seems to be popular in Hillsborough, along with other unsightly scrawls.

Unfortunately, yes! It was quite a thing for the posher students to do when I was studying. They all gave themselves 'street' names and such like. They're probably all investment bankers now!

Did these street names include BoJo, Dave, Gideon and Smoggy?